1/6 Twi'lek Bounty Hunters

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
another quick pic of todays work
-added details to the ears and re-shaped the chin a little

981_0927.jpg

i will be priming the head again since the primer fell while sanding to shape the chin :wink1:

You mean all that primer came off? Wow, that's never happened to me before... Unless you actually intended to sand the entire head, I'd say that's not very good primer! :lol

At least it sounds to me like you were sanding just the chin, and somehow all the rest of the primer sluffed off or something. :huh

You mean all that primer came off? Wow, that's never happened to me before... Unless you actually intended to sand the entire head, I'd say that's not very good primer! :lol

At least it sounds to me like you were sanding just the chin, and somehow all the rest of the primer sluffed off or something. :huh

yes... i actualy sanded part of the face/head and cleaned the eyes again because some of the putty got in...lol ...i suck at explaining stuff bro ....:slap

yes... i actualy sanded part of the face/head and cleaned the eyes again because some of the putty got in...lol ...i suck at explaining stuff bro ....:slap

That's ok. At least now we know your primer isn't that bad! :lol

Thanks for clearing that up.

finished painting the body...and started to add some detail to the face...sadly i screwed up the eyes i was painting ...so decided to use the dolls already painted eyes lol.......DOES ANY BODY KNOW WHERE I CAN GET CUSTOM MADE CLOTHES FOR 1/6 FIGURES????dont have any for this figure:monkey2 or does any body have left over clothes they can sell to me??? i'm looking for some that look alike from the pictures i posted in the first page ( the pink twi lek)Thanks guys

000_0018.jpg
000_0020-1.jpg

Head's looking good, Pimp!

As for clothes, I'd tell you to ask Vivisect, except that no one here has been able to contact him in months. He was an excellent seamstress... err... seamstrer? :lol You know what I mean.

I think what you should do is get some fabric from somewhere (i.e. a fabric store, or maybe even an old t-shirt you don't wear anymore, etc.)

Then, if you don't have access to a sewing machine, just get some "liquid-stitch" or similar fabric glue. If you can't find any, hot glue or super glue should work if used properly.

You should be able to cobble something similar to what she's wearing together, although from the pics I can see, I don't have a full idea of what she's wearing.

You could hand-make what she's wearing from the waist up, and if you don't want to make the pants, you could probably modify any old pants, like these on eBay:

https://cgi.ebay.com/Skinny-Pants-any-color-Fashion-Royalty-Barbie-/130462552342?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_2&hash=item1e602c9116

(and to think I looked through several pages of Barbie pants for you! THE GIRLINESS! MY EYESSSS!!! :panic: )

*AHEM* Yes, well anyway, those pants do seem to be too skinny, but they're made to order, so you could probably ask that they be made slightly loose. And they also appear to be made of stretchy material. I'm sure there's other pants out there that could work, but that's the best I could find in 5 minutes.

Hope that helps! :)

P.S.

...MY EYESS!!!! :panic:

wow.

just WOW. rly want to see the finished product of these.
but the problem with doing twi'leks is that all the women hav skimpy outfits, which means that all the ugly joints are showing.

Thanks for inspiration with 1/6 Talon.

Really nice work.
Thanks

wow.

just WOW. rly want to see the finished product of these.
but the problem with doing twi'leks is that all the women hav skimpy outfits, which means that all the ugly joints are showing.
Thanks Bro...yeah the out fits are kinda hard to get for these bad girls ...lol...i bought something simple for her ....

Wow, missed this somehow. She's looking great so far, any pics of the body?

thanks bro...soon will upload some pics

Hello...

Sorry to disapoint all of you that wanted to see this figure finished.......i dont have time to work on it anymore so before i put it on ebay i would love to know if somebody is interested in this 1/6 twilek chick (unfinished)

the whole body is painted (Except the legs since they were gonna be covered with some jeans)

it needs a paint sealant and has some little scratches from storage..

it also includes some custom clothes i bought from this hot lady =)
- Tang Top
- Tight Jeans

+

- Bad Ass Rifle

If you need pics let me know

If you are interested send me your BEST OFFER =)

I sell inside the U.S. only =)

Put up some pics, let us see how it/they look. I might be interested if it looks good. Thanks ! Can't give a price untill then. Sorry.
JERMS !!!!

Sorry, let me Clarify, pics WITH the body, I'd like to see what type of body you've made/chose for this head. IS the head dremmeled to fit on it already. Etc. (I assume body is pink.)

Back