1/6 Twi'lek Bounty Hunters

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
a little more progress..

000_0026.jpg

000_0028.jpg

Nice ! Don't forget the ears though, Temale Twi'leks have Cone shaped ears, only males have ears like us !
JERMS !!

Looking good I love the effect of where you have sanded it down and the different layers are coming through.

Nice ! Don't forget the ears though, Temale Twi'leks have Cone shaped ears, only males have ears like us !
JERMS !!
yes i wont forget that,decided to put them on at last so it makes it easier for me sand the area where the ears/cones go:wink1:

Looking good I love the effect of where you have sanded it down and the different layers are coming through.
thanks bro

Great job Pimp! cant wait to see the end result.

Interesting custom-- keep the updates rollin'.

Thanks Guys
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Another layer of stuff :lol

000_0005.jpg

i'm pretty much done with the head all i neeed to do is a little more sanding and prime it....but i cant find my airbrush:gah:

also i have to do the riffle and get some custom clothes for her...anybody know someone that makes custom clothes??? i already send a message to some dude named Vivisect or something like that but still i havent heard from him..

Nice work so far!

:lol Yes Vivisect is the 1/6 Clothing god who descended from 1/6 heaven to help out the rest of us customizing mortals. Unfortunately, there's a lot of mortals.

He's probably busy with something else (or life), but if you need 1/6 clothes, he's definitely the guy to go to.

Hey what ever happened with this Pimp are you still plugging away at it? Would love some updates.
got lazy bro plus i could t find my airbrush to prime the head to see how it looks so far...yesturday i found it by accident and was thinking of priming the head today but the weather screwed my plans:mad:

Looking cool. Excellent job thus far.

thanks

Back