1:6 tv accessory for your Twilight Zone figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brothersrobber

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Check this out guys! There is a hallmark TZ ornament that's perfect as a 1:6 scale tv. Snap some pictures of my doctor & nurse set enjoying a little television on their break. Also made a youtube video of the ornament. Shot the video somewhat dark so you can see that the screen lights up when the music is playing. Haha, of all the figures I own, I get excited most about a little $15 item.

YouTube - Hallmark Twilight Zone tv Christmas Ornament

Thanks for the tip!

I also have the "Eye of the Beholder" set. If only we could get a Rod...

Yes, if only... :naughty

bbn.jpg

If I had mine painted I wouldn't have been able to either. :lol

Damn I wish I had mine painted already. :chillpill:

Still with me. Thought I might one day have a go at painting it myself, but it would ruin a good job done by good people. That'd be disrespectful.

wi3j3r.jpg

I see what you did there. :lol :pfft: :moon :wave

The TV accessory is pretty nifty. Screen flash and TZ theme music is cool. The couple that are going relatively cheaply on ebay makes me think the rest are too highly priced.

Does anyone know what table and chair this is? Originally from OP. Maybe Regency miniatures? I am trying to find something in similar size that's not too expensive and doesn't look too Barbish.

th.jpg

Back