1/6 Throne for Predators

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zuckuss77

Super Freak
Reaction score
Ive posted this in the Figure discussion Thread but i didnt know there was an art Thread.I was hoping for more feedback or ideas, happy theres an art thread with artist to give feedback here,score!
Heres an early phase
100_1770.jpg

Heres were im at now
100_1863.jpg

100_1862.jpg

Heres the 1/6 queen skull
100_1843.jpg

Yeah ive been putting the queen skull to the side but i was going to focus on it 100% here.Its very overwhelming when i set things down and work on something else.I you custom people know the feeling!!!

Heres an early update on the alien queen skull.I figured some new pictures for everyone to look at would be fun.

100_2061.jpg

100_2062.jpg

Still working on fine detail but i love the look.

That skull is looking great. For reference look at SSC's maquette of her. It has good detail. And if dude was saying watch AVPR to see the queen skull, then he must have some extended cut, because there ain't no queen on that movie. She's in the 1st AVP, the Predalien is the main antagonist in AVPR.

Good job, though. Can't wait to see the final reveal.

I can give you guys an idea of the best reference in my book of wonders.Grey zone did this badboy and im doing a close version but i want to make my own style, so i try not to stare a the pictures as im working.funny funny

lrg-820-qskull3.jpg

4-1.jpg

Heres an update,
I going to make the body of the queen holding on to the back of the throne.I figure go big or go home!!!
100_2118.jpg

100_2121.jpg

100_2123.jpg

Looks incredible! Great sculpt and that reference design is all kinds of awesome.

Back