1/6 Threezero - The Walking Dead - Merle Dixon Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does anyone else remember the Time Life Civil War chess set that was offered on TV years ago?
You would get a piece every year. One piece a year!
Now I don't play chess but I'm sure that wait was long too.
We haven't seen Rick yet and I'm sure it'll be another few years before Merle is actually released.

You guys are crazy if you think it's a gonna be years before we get this thing. Threezero has been grinding everyday trying to get this thing out. That being said, it should be out in decades.

Love Michael Rooker and Melre was a great character so I'm down, don't care how long hes been dead. I actually canceled my Rick because of the wait but now may reorder him

Does anyone else remember the Time Life Civil War chess set that was offered on TV years ago?
You would get a piece every year. One piece a year!
Now I don't play chess but I'm sure that wait was long too.
We haven't seen Rick yet and I'm sure it'll be another few years before Merle is actually released.

1. You're dating yourself with the civil war chess set.

2. Counting the pets as 1, they've released 1 fig in 3 yrs. Rick was supposed to be in July. And on this, the picture doesn't show weapons, accessories, etc. Which says to me they're still working on this. Time Life would have released both armies in full by now.

iv come to the conclusion whoever is in charge of this company is a total moron. as someone said before, the order they are releasing these is bizarre, norman reedus has one of the biggest fan bases on the planet, 4.5million instagram, 7million facebook & 3 million twitter followers, but wait guys i have a fantastic idea... lets do his brother....

jesus wept

It could be due to a variety of factors. Certain likenesses are harder to gain approval for, Darryl would more than likely require rooted hair, and Threezero usually sticks with their original list of characters. Among those characters (for this line) were Rick, Merle, and Michonne. They showed off this figure a long, long time ago, so why skip it now? I agree though. It's an odd choice.

Darryl would more than likely require rooted hair, and Threezero usually sticks with their original list of characters.

Had they not shown the Hound, I would have said that's why they probably went to the short hair you can see in the pamphlet teaser. Now? I dunno.

I will be extremely interested in the Governor whenever they release him. I just hope we get 2 head sculpts.

I thought I would keep on top of this line, but 3Z managed to follow through on the one character I have absolutely no interest in. Sorry Merle, instant skip for me.

They need a badass Carol from season 5. I know there's already an unlicenced one being made, but the sculpt is pretty average.

3.jpg

3a.jpg

18.jpg

We would like to share with you our next addition to AMC The Walking Dead line of collectible figures and it’s Merle Dixon! We want to thank all who pre-ordered Rick Grimes, we apologize for the extra wait and want to inform you that it's starting shipping out in the first half of October.

Now back to Merle Dixon, this Dixon collectible figure stands approximately 12” (29.5cm) tall, it's fully-articulated and highly detailed collectible, featuring likeness to his on-screen ap...pearance, including hand-stitched tailored clothing, prosthetic right arm with bayonet, three pairs of exchangeable hands and pistol with removable magazine.

1/6th scale The Walking Dead Merle Dixon collectible figure will be offered for pre-order at threezerostore.com for a limited time starting from September 23rd 9:00AM Hong Kong time.

The Walking Dead Merle Dixon price at www.threezerostore.com is 160USD/1250HKD with worldwide shipping included in the price.
1/6th scale The Walking Dead Merle Dixon collectible details:

12” (~29.5cm) tall articulated figure featuring tailored clothing;
Head sculpt with realistic likeness to the character portrayed in the series;
Short sleeve shirt;
Cotton vest;
Military pants;
Military Boots;
Belt;
Pistol with removable magazine
Exchangeable hands:
Prosthetic right arm with bayonet;
One pair of relaxed hands;
One pair of fists;
One pair of gripped hands for holding a gun.

*Final product may vary from prototype images.

There is a Daryl Dixon figure in one of the promo pics of Merle. Please do not wait another year for Daryl to be released threezero!!

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

He looks good.

But he's dead and he didn't last long enough to make himself feel like a necessary addition.

At the moment I'm just getting their Rick and CGL's Carl.

I wouldn't mind some of the female characters, such as Maggie and Rosita.

Michonne-Tells-Maggie-About-Glenn-in-The-Walking-Dead-Season-6-Episode-5.jpg

I like Rooker, so I liked the character on the show. He was fun, and had a good story arch. But damn, that is a bare bones figure. Especially considering three of the six hands are for his right arm. So he basically comes with three very generic hands and a gun. Whoo!

Back