1/6 - ThreeZero Mighty Morphin Power Rangers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
First review. They look great

View attachment 540433

the mouths look really wide, pic related is how it should be

Blue-Power-Coin.jpg

bbts gets theirs from sideshow?

They look amazing.

Having watched the review, my initial thoughts are:

- The suits are great, shiny like the Sentai versions.
- They've gone for the dark lines on the helmet.
- It sounded like they had ratchet joints on the limbs, so should be good for keeping poses.
- Morphers & Blade Blasters said 'Power Rangers' while the Power Bow said 'Zyuranger'.
- Magnets as the connectors to make the Power Blaster is a nice touch. It reduces the need for clips or holes.
- Both parts of the Power Lance extend, so no need for seperate parts for the extended version.
- The asymmetrical ends on the Power Lance. I get they need a way to connect the halves together but it could have been a peg/connector that could be removed from both parts for displaying the power blaster.
- Blade on the Blade Blaster looked a bit loose, I'm hoping it's just a one off.

There may be more but that was just from a first watch.

They look amazing.

Having watched the review, my initial thoughts are:

- The suits are great, shiny like the Sentai versions.
- They've gone for the dark lines on the helmet.
- It sounded like they had ratchet joints on the limbs, so should be good for keeping poses.
- Morphers & Blade Blasters said 'Power Rangers' while the Power Bow said 'Zyuranger'.
- Magnets as the connectors to make the Power Blaster is a nice touch. It reduces the need for clips or holes.
- Both parts of the Power Lance extend, so no need for seperate parts for the extended version.
- The asymmetrical ends on the Power Lance. I get they need a way to connect the halves together but it could have been a peg/connector that could be removed from both parts for displaying the power blaster.
- Blade on the Blade Blaster looked a bit loose, I'm hoping it's just a one off.

There may be more but that was just from a first watch.
I'm really not that bothered by any of this. Minor nit pick on the mouth. Better than what ace toyz did so I'm good.

Lets see if the wrist pegs crack if someone decides to switch hands. :devil

From what I've been reading in other 1/6th forums, you have to heat up where the wrist and arms join with a hairdryer for 20 secs before your switch them as the pegs are either crappy or the attachment port is smaller.

Lets see if the wrist pegs crack if someone decides to switch hands. :devil

From what I've been reading in other 1/6th forums, you have to heat up where the wrist and arms join with a hairdryer for 20 secs before your switch them as the pegs are either crappy or the attachment port is smaller.
Correct, that's always been the case.

Like I said before, Trini looks the best. She's got the right proportions that gives it a bit more realism. Can't wait to get my Green Ranger though!

I think I know why....

Peter wants it close to the Japanese Toku version and not the NA version due to the flares on the costume. The American version is the butchered version of the official release. Don't forget that Threezero can be a hit or miss in their stuff as it's nothing close to the official product

If he wants the 1:12 version of the Rangers, then get the Mezco One: 12 versions as the OG full cast has just been announced with Dragon/Green Ranger has been teased in February.

Dated February 21th.

613104041_Screenshot2021-02-21152448.png.df03834635860b59af68fe2010a9bbd4.png

Today:

622476242_Screenshot2021-10-03094341.png.ca860012ce2bda13ef23884c02e105ea.png

I think I know why....

Peter wants it close to the Japanese Toku version and not the NA version due to the flares on the costume. The American version is the butchered version of the official release. Don't forget that Threezero can be a hit or miss in their stuff as it's nothing close to the official product

If he wants the 1:12 version of the Rangers, then get the Mezco One: 12 versions as the OG full cast has just been announced with Dragon/Green Ranger has been teased in February.

Dated February 21th.

View attachment 540455
Today:

View attachment 540456
Flares on the costume? What do you mean?

that looks more accurate than the threezero
are they gonna be sold indivdually as well?
The helmets look abnormally photoshopped on here and the bodies are a bit too buff which is standard for Mezco and most American depictions of MMPR in figure form.
I’ve got a bit of an compulsion for anything Power Rangers so will still keep my eye on those. PO’d that whole set of Iron Studios statues despite having nowhere to put it. But at least I’ll know I have it…

Ppl already bashing 3z. I don't get it. What's so bad about them?

View attachment 540454
It seems there are some who prefer the Ace Toyz versions. Most of the criticism appears to be from those who have the Ace Toyz version, from what I've seen. Personally, I don't think they're all that and I'm glad I went for the TZ versions. TZ's look so much better, even with just one review of them.

Last edited:
The helmets look abnormally photoshopped on here and the bodies are a bit too buff which is standard for Mezco and most American depictions of MMPR in figure form.
I’ve got a bit of an compulsion for anything Power Rangers so will still keep my eye on those. PO’d that whole set of Iron Studios statues despite having nowhere to put it. But at least I’ll know I have it…
I thought they were CG rendered to be honest. I'll wait until we see some real images of them before I decide. There isn't any sign of the Green Ranger (announced earlier in the year), so there might be a bit of a wait. I'm hoping for some un-helmeted heads with them.

It seems there are some who prefer the Ace Toyz versions. Most of the criticism appears to be from those who have the Ace Toyz version, from what I've seen. Personally, I don't think they're all that and I'm glad I went for the TZ versions. TZ's look so much better, even with just one review of them.
I have the ace toyz and can say they're not that great as well.

Ace toyz

Attachments

• 20211003_195001.jpg
    20211003_195001.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 65
  • 20211003_194941.jpg
    20211003_194941.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 45
  • 20211003_194937.jpg
    20211003_194937.jpg
    80.8 KB · Views: 55
  • 20211003_194932.jpg