1/6 - ThreeZero Mighty Morphin Power Rangers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
More salt to your wounds @LunarWolf1610.. BBTS is not going to get it until January 2022, as there is a two-three month delay at the shipping docks.
Where did you hear this? Their site has the original six and Red Ranger with dragon shield still listed as September, which obviously needs updating since it's October Friday.

I know a boatload of people that get stuff from BBTS and its always delayed, plus another 1/6th store up in Canada where I reside lists it as November is the release date.

I can say with all the shipping delays at the docks, etc.. it's going to be pushed back another two-three months before you even get it. I pre-ordered the PX Storm Storm Shadow from my LCS and the release date according to Previews World is January 2022. That's is not going to happen and I'm aiming at March/April of 2022 to get it at hand.

I haven't ordered these but every preorde at BBTS has been pushed pack. Stuff that was due in June still hasn't been released. It's not just toys, the shipping backlog is having an effect on everything.

I haven't ordered these but every preorde at BBTS has been pushed pack. Stuff that was due in June still hasn't been released. It's not just toys, the shipping backlog is having an effect on everything.

Indeed, and it's a global problem, and rightly so, I'm sure priority is being given based on what goods are being transported, perishables first, lively needs. Unnecessary things like toys are probably at the bottom of the pecking order.

Screenshot_20211001-172243_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20211001-172225_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20211001-172133_Chrome.jpg

In stock

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211001-170641_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20211001-170641_Chrome.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 17
I was just gonna post that Side show has them. I had 3 on preorder which would have charged today but I cancelled due to lack of funds. In a couple of weeks I plan on reordering if they are not sold out.

Ordered my red from Hasbro Pulse. I guess it should be shipping any day now if Sideshow's got them in stock.

I'm super excited Sideshow has them in stock! I ordered all six from BBTS so I'll still have to wait but I'm glad to see they've finally made it. Maybe we'll see some reviews go up this weekend.

Surprised to see they have it in-stock when there's been no word of a HK release.

Already like the box art for Dragon/Green Ranger, waiting to see the reviews before I even make a pre-order.

Back