Action Figure 1/6 Threezero - Fallout 4 - T60 Power Armor Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the review! I cant wait to get mine now! As far as lore goes, this armor is the most important of them all.

I am glad to hear that so many people were able to pick up the t-51! I received mine yesterday and I am happy to report that there are no issues. Once again, Threezero has amazed me with another stunning figure. They MUST release the x-01 armor now so I can complete this set. :pray:
3DD947E1-351B-48A1-9FD2-16798D6C56DE_zps9zgznqyc.JPG

I am glad to hear that so many people were able to pick up the t-51! I received mine yesterday and I am happy to report that there are no issues. Once again, Threezero has amazed me with another stunning figure. They MUST release the x-01 armor now so I can complete this set. :pray:
View attachment 359268

Are you able to turn on the light-up feature? Can you press a button on yours?

Yes, the light up feature works on mine. However, I do have to press the button a few times before the light stays on. Have you tried flipping the batteries? I put them in the wrong way the first time I installed them.

Yes, the light up feature works on mine. However, I do have to press the button a few times before the light stays on. Have you tried flipping the batteries? I put them in the wrong way the first time I installed them.

I also had this issue with the T-45, I had to press the button several times to make sure it stayed in place.

The problem is not the batteries, the problem is the button...it really won't move. It does not even feel like a button. Curious to see how ThinkGeek deals with this kind of issue :/

I also had this issue with the T-45, I had to press the button several times to make sure it stayed in place.

The problem is not the batteries, the problem is the button...it really won't move. It does not even feel like a button. Curious to see how ThinkGeek deals with this kind of issue :/

I am sorry to hear that. If thinkgeek doesn't help out then I would contact Threezero directly. I have contacted them before and they were very quick about sending me replacement parts. So they might be willing to send you a new helmet.

Yes that's what I'll do. I also had some 3A figures breaking, contacted 3A and they sent me some replacements, quick and easy. But it was some wrist joins, not a complete helmet...also if they want some pictures of the broken part, It will be hard to show them that the button does not work just with pictures.

The gun itself isn't broken, mine arrived in 1 piece and I pulled it apart on purpose, it's a multi-piece assembly taht snaps together. I don't like the long barrel so I pulled it off and printed up a short pistol style barrel from the game to snap on. Looks much better, fits better, and is a weapon I actually used in the game now.

I do wish the T-51 had come with something more Fallout 1/2 friendly though, rather than a plasma gun. It's been the iconic set from the beginning and there are plenty of weapons that were in every game.

I do wish the T-51 had come with something more Fallout 1/2 friendly though, rather than a plasma gun. It's been the iconic set from the beginning and there are plenty of weapons that were in every game.

Yeah. Jumped on this thanks to the sale but I really wish I could give it a Super Sledge or something.

try pushing the button slow and hold the button for a while.

works for my air conditioning control. sometimes the rubber switch on the button is damaged as such causing bad contacts.

To show the light-up feature once I receive a replacement?

If you're having a problem with a button that can't really be shown in an image. I had an issue with the Han in Carbonite PF button getting stuck (not the one that effected everyone where the inside button wasn't be depressed) and I just recorded a video showing this and sent it to them after I uploaded it to youtube. And sorry I meant set it as unlisted, not private.

If you're having a problem with a button that can't really be shown in an image. I had an issue with the Han in Carbonite PF button getting stuck (not the one that effected everyone where the inside button wasn't be depressed) and I just recorded a video showing this and sent it to them after I uploaded it to youtube. And sorry I meant set it as unlisted, not private.

Ha ok! Yeah, I'll do that if they ask me to prove that it is broken.

Man, I wish I had seen that sale, I missed it but that is a great value. Congrats to those that got it. The T-51 looks great!

Man, I wish I had seen that sale, I missed it but that is a great value. Congrats to those that got it. The T-51 looks great!

I've found that once a ThinkGeek item is put on sale, it usually keeps showing up in future sales. Keep an eye on it!

Have an issue with the foot of my Atom Cats T-60. One foot is pretty loose. Looks like the two halves are not as well closed as they should be. Can't see anywhere where they may be screws to perform a repair. I've contacted 3zero to see what they say.

In the meantime I've swapped over the armor onto my newly arrived T-51 set. I've got the Nuka Cola armor on order which I had planned to display on the frame, but now that the T-51 standard armor is on....it looks really cool. I'm going to need another frame :-(

Back