Action Figure 1/6 Threezero - Fallout 4 - T60 Power Armor Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Guys, the solution is just under your eyes.

11.jpg

How is that armor standing for display on the left? No frame. Just a stand. ''Not included'' lmao. That's all we need, a cheap black stand. If they do not make one I think I'll be up to make some custom ones.

Great point! Should be an easy print, I'll start drawing one up now. I'll display my T-60 empty, that one is my least favorite anyway and will look nice as under-construction by the Atom Cats anyway.

Has anyone commented on the colossal Power Armor workshop this new armor set is pictured within?

Fallout-4-T-51_6645.jpg

That is full size and looks amazing, I wonder if that's a future release as well, or if it's just someone at threezero's personal labor of love.

My guess is that armor station will be a unique product down the road, along with a naked frame for these sets to be displayed with. There are so many armor paint variants they'd be foolish not to release all of them now that they've unleashed the first set. I'm eagerly awaiting the X-01 and will definitely get an additional Institute variant set as well. Here's to hoping these are all selling well enough to warrant a raider / overboss armor set also, that's my moonshot set I hope to get.

The most classic look is the T-51. My least favorite, Nuka Cola version withstanding, is that one though. But, it's the original design.

The most classic look is the T-51. My least favorite, Nuka Cola version withstanding, is that one though. But, it's the original design.

Thats like Fallout 1 classic though right? Im a huge Fallout 3 fan and that was my Intro to the series, so I want something from that game if that makes sense

Well, the Fallout 3 designations were different, but the T-51 was in Fallout 3. The T-45 is close looking to another suit, the T-59 in Fallout 3. And the X01 is quite similar to the Enclave armor and Remnants (Enclave advanced) armor in New Vegas. So, really it's hard to go wrong with any of the figures. But if you want a more or less direct descendant that was in FO3, you're still looking at the T-51.

Last edited:
Well, the Fallout 3 designations were different, but the T-51 was in Fallout 3. The T-45 is close looking to another suit, the T-59 in Fallout 3. And the X01 is quite similar to the Enclave armor and Remnants (Enclave advanced) armor in New Vegas. So, really it's hard to go wrong with any of the figures. But if you want a more or less direct descendant that was in FO3, you're still looking at the T-51.

The X-01 is closer to the classic APA. Also the T-45 is pretty relevant to F3 since it's what introduced the suit. There is a quest with a rather difficult option to get a T-51b armor set. Also one of the DLC got you the winterized T-51 which most people used because it had unlimited durability. Also there is no T-59 :|

That's what I'm saying about the X-01:

Remnants New Vegas (closest modern match):
https://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Remnants_power_armor

FO3 only had this that looked similar that I recall, though FO2 had something much closer to the remnant suit that the Enclave was using.
https://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Enclave_power_armor_(Fallout_3)

Ah, right, the T-59 was from a mod I had now that you mention it, that changed up the designation. I guess it was the T-45d according to the FO wiki in FO3 stock. :duh Haven't played FO3 in many years.

In any case, I found this video a while back that is mostly about the X-01 but goes into good detail about the whole timeline. Could be of help. In the end, the X-01 really isn't a FO3 item, strictly speaking. Though it probably was a base for the Enclave in their research that led to the advanced versions above.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FwnZo-mMjIo

FYI: Thinkgeek is having an anniversary sale and the T-51 is on sale for $262 with free shipping! My order came to $277 total after tax.

This is one of the few time my patience actually paid off :lol

FYI: Thinkgeek is having an anniversary sale and the T-51 is on sale for $262 with free shipping! My order came to $277 total after tax.

Damn great deal! I am so close to ordering a second right now.

Indeed, just got the Thinkgeek email, saw this on sale and bought right away. I was waiting for it to come on sale before buying...Thinkgeek put so much stuff on sale each month, so it had to happen...but I didn't expect 30% off! Kinda sucks how much shipping costs and customs charges cost to ship to Canada. Total came to $325 :( that's why I hate store exclusives. Anyways, still not too bad compared to the price I paid for the previous ones!

Anyone who wants the Link it's right there :
https://www.thinkgeek.com/product/irtk/?srp=20

Nice! I was waffling on getting the T-51, but I'm getting it at that price.

Sweet deal. I'm glad I checked in with this thread today! Even with shipping to Sweden and import duty etc that discount still works.
And now I'll have a frame for the Nuka Cola armour kit I ordered from 3zero and a male head to kitbash a lone wanderer with.
Now I just need a minigun! (And a Piper headsculpt) and I'm sorted

Thank you!

I bought Nuka Cola version earlier and thought I could save some money by skipping the regular version. However, this deal isn't bad. I couldn't resist getting it right away.

Now let's hope ThreeZero or someone release an armor stand.

Bought the T-51, thanks for the heads up! 30% off w/ free shipping is a great deal!

It took awhile, but I ended up getting the T-45 exclusive for fairly cheap as well, and I still keep my eyes peeled for a T-60 Ex. If you have patience and keep at it, these things do occasionally fall below retail price.

Oh man I just bought the T60 from them last week. I may still pick this one up as well. Great price and I like the t51 design as well.

I have the T60 AC, but I had to get the T-51b at that price. The T-51b is extremely important in Fallout lore.

Hey guys, I just received mine and made a review right away. Here you go:

Very nice piece, just like the T-45 and the T-60.
Some pics:
f36c2098c2bc0cf4556fce1bc927c912.jpg

09204b798730e4d1288791bd08e0a74c.jpg

b15e18adf451f565a96f32089c671cc8.jpg

Back