Action Figure 1/6 Threezero - Fallout 4 - T60 Power Armor Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The T-45 with the minigun looks pretty impressive and iconic, so that would get my vote, but all of them have been pretty great so far.

Yeah the rarer "collector's" T-45 comes with that awesome minigun but I'm planning to get a 3D Printed Fallout 4 minigun to go with my T-60. So it can look like this:

nKv5gxb.jpg

kCXw4Wb.jpg

vDxsqRk.jpg

HP0rF5Y.jpg

So since I bought the exclusive Atom Cats version, I had to go through ThreeZero to get a replacement right shoulder piece because the factory messed it up. Sent them photos, and in about 3 weeks they had the new one here. It took a little longer of course since it came from overseas, but otherwise they were just as easy to work with as any US reseller. Quite pleased with the service from ThreeZero.

So I bought T-60 Atom Cat ver. and very pleased with it.

However I think it's kinda... over-complicated and expensive compared to 3A DOTM Optimus AND 3Z is very, very, very mean by making those giant weapons (Mini-gun, Fatboy) an exclusive item. I mean, that laser and machine gun for normal version? IMO it looks like a glorious-power-armor is wielding pew-pew-water-gun instead of being a death-dealer as it should be.

S__29663235.jpg

Other than that, I have no complaints except for inner suit was made from rubber. Anything else is fantastic.

So since I bought the exclusive Atom Cats version, I had to go through ThreeZero to get a replacement right shoulder piece because the factory messed it up. Sent them photos, and in about 3 weeks they had the new one here. It took a little longer of course since it came from overseas, but otherwise they were just as easy to work with as any US reseller. Quite pleased with the service from ThreeZero.

That's good to hear. Especially when too many companies these days seem to have forgotten what customer service even is. The amount of loyalty you can buy just by treating your customers right is immeasurable.

I would also like to attest to the customer service of ThreeZero. I was once missing a back thruster for my Titanfall Ogre and they sent one out to me for free and with no hassle at all. The best part? I didn't even buy my Ogre from them. ThreeZero is easily my favorite 1/6 scale company. Once I get enough funds (or Thinkgeek has an inevitable sale) I will be picking up that T-51.

Once I get enough funds (or Thinkgeek has an inevitable sale) I will be picking up that T-51.

I was tempted to wait for a sale too but I broke down and bought it. Couldn't risk a sellout. It's such an odd release, and I waited forever thinking there would be an exclusive from 3Z. Hope to see the X-01 on display at comic con.

I keep waiting for them to do something else with the T51. If they did a Nuka Cola version, I'd be kicking my self for buying the other. But, they probably won't do that.

PS, your environments are extraordinary, please share your updates as often as you can stand to do so.

Thanks bry,
I've just put together a female companion to be displayed next to my T-60 Armor completing this fallout shelf display.

ztSsETL.jpg

ZuIhumC.jpg

GQfRHKS.jpg

Ac06Q3m.jpg

xHkypf6.jpg

oxtrRVZ.jpg

'having a Nuka cola break in the wasteland' :wink1:

F8FCHbr.jpg

F10N0Ua.jpg

ootQVXs.jpg

tyHsdCl.jpg

orxgqiR.jpg

added some more detail to my Fallout workshop shelf, put up a tools and weapons rack, undecided if to print out a proper wall backdrop, if I do I just know i'll keep adding more to it.

BLc0A8B.jpg

CXqC2cB.jpg

SoUPylE.jpg

now i'm building my Nuka-world shelf display, have two raiders already in the works and creating a lot of nuka trash to throw about :drink

Last edited:
Hey guys,
I made a review for the EX and the REG, here it is in case you are interested:

Very nice figures overall, kinda wish the articulations were better, but when it comes to the level of detail on these, thumbs up !

I have a favorite for the atom cats T-60 power armor
7c135b4bbc96fbffb52f90688fffb0c2.jpg

Got my regular T-60 yesterday and absolutely love it.

Really hoping to see a X-01 get made now.

I'm not a huge fan of the X-01 armor (bastardized APA, possibly better then the F3 APA though) but prob would still be in for it

I've been meaning to put up a video on my YouTube channel showing this outstanding figure release by Threezero. Here's my video review for the Exclusive version of the T-60 Power Armor for anyone who is interested.

https://youtu.be/J4c9_jwLUuw

I had to glue the toes on mine to get it to be stable, and not want to faceplant.

A pointless piece of articulation anyway.

I had to glue the toes on mine to get it to be stable, and not want to faceplant.

A pointless piece of articulation anyway.

I put all of my power armors on those sideshow black hex stands. Finally a use for their massive size. Had to source longer crotch grabbers because the sideshow included ones are way too short.

Pardon my ignorance, but is there some sort of neck adapter you can use so you can use the more common custom neckless heads out there on these ThreeZero figures?

Does anyone have the brown cardboard shipper for the standard T-60 they'd be willing to part with? Looking to buy one off of someone. Thanks. :)

790bd6bc-4292-466a-9275-a3d4499a1c1d.jpg

I've been pushing off getting the T-51, but I'll have to get it (or another) soon, since this is just an armor pack :)

Back