Action Figure 1/6 Threezero - Fallout 4 - T60 Power Armor Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the pics Kuat, my "rorty" is on her way. Nice to see her looking pretty good for 80 bucks. I don't remember those comic power ups being part of the deal, nice bonus!

They're only bits of card, but they look good scattered around.

I bought her because I just liked the look of her rather than because she was based on Rowdy. And she didn't disappoint!

They're only bits of card, but they look good scattered around.

I bought her because I just liked the look of her rather than because she was based on Rowdy. And she didn't disappoint!

I'll use them in my display somehow I'm sure. I only bought rowdy because I bought the exclusive atom cats t-60. And I only bought the exclusive atom cats t-60 instead of the regular because I wanted the fat man and mini nuke. One of those wonderful trips down the 1/6 rabbit hole that I have taken quite a few times now:) Atom cats t-60 is great by the way :stick :lol

"We got a thing for custom power armor jobs, because what's cooler than power armor?
Nothing, that's what."
20170608_034947.jpg
Got mine yesterday. Quick shot before work. Great deal.

Last edited:
A shot of my armor on display, I forgot just how big these suits are, i'm quite limited on poses in the glass detolf cabinet, no chance getting the fatman launcher in there, I've also got another two Fallout figures to go in there too :pow

Falloutdisplay8_zpszowtvdqn.jpg
[/URL]

A shot of my armor on display, I forgot just how big these suits are, i'm quite limited on poses in the glass detolf cabinet, no chance getting the fatman launcher in there, I've also got another two Fallout figures to go in there too :pow

Falloutdisplay8_zpszowtvdqn.jpg
[/URL]

That looks great! It's too bad you can't get the launcher in there, but it looks good on its own.

Where did you get the 1/6 bobblehead? It's a great little detail :)

Viper, I got my fatman in the Detolf by having it slightly lowered, other hand holding the front to keep ir stable, in a sort of low ready or reload position. Most dynamic pose I could manage in the tight space.

I'll snap a pic to illustrate batter.

PS, your environments are extraordinary, please share your updates as often as you can stand to do so.

I also have the T-60 holding the Fatman on a Detolf shelf. It's even on a stand. Widen the stance a little and have the figure hold it at a slight angle down and outward.

Seeing what 3Z does with these suits and weathering, and the because I've revisited the games lately, I feel they would be more than qualified to deliver a brilliant Bioshock line.

Seeing what 3Z does with these suits and weathering, and the because I've revisited the games lately, I feel they would be more than qualified to deliver a brilliant Bioshock line.

Definitely. Wish they would make a big daddy soon. But still lots of other fallout stuff I would like to see them make.

As long as they focus on the X01, and end on that bang, they can do all these other things they want. Not till X01 though ;).

Got my shipment notification from Sideshow that my regular T-60 has shipped and will arrive on Thursday. I'm stoked! This is my first high quality figure for anything. I'd previously ordered a Starcraft Jim Raynor figure from Sideshow years ago but cancelled the order after having second thoughts, and I'm kind of glad I did because the reviews seemed to say it was decent to good but not great or amazing. Threezero's Fallout figures though seem to have been met with amazing reviews so I'm glad I bit the bullet on this one.

IMG_2507.jpg
I picked up this T60 AC exclusive from a cool guy on eBay that sold it to me for retail price. He goes great with my VTS Wasteland Ranger.

Guys, Which one is the best figure to get? T45 ex, T60 ex or T60 normal?

Guys, Which one is the best figure to get? T45 ex, T60 ex or T60 normal?

The T-45 with the minigun looks pretty impressive and iconic, so that would get my vote, but all of them have been pretty great so far.

Back