Action Figure 1/6 Threezero - Fallout 4 - T60 Power Armor Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Turd, get the T51, I love it. Very good likeness, and as the poster armor of Fallout 1 I couldn't pass it up. Not a fan of the gun though, but he can carry the assault rifle or fatman. I'm thinking sinc ethe nose of the plasma is removable I may make it a snub-nose pistol but I still have to draw that piece.

Pics:View attachment 343546
View attachment 343547
View attachment 343548

I probably will. Great fallout collection with the custom stuff by the way! I'm a lousy photographer but I'll try to put up a pic of the setup I have thus far.

Did you not like it? Or just need the money/space?

I always need money :p But no I have the F4F T51 on order. While I think this is better looking I prefer the 1/4th scale and hope they do the other armors and with better decisions in terms of pose, base, and switchouts as well as put in more detail.

Got mine today. Was getting ready for work. So will open when I get home tonight.
Box is huge.
20170524_121409.jpg

My T60 Power Armor is still stuck in customs, which is a problem because i've got feral ghouls surrounding me.

Falloutdisplay6_zps72jvvnwn.jpg

Falloutdisplay4_zps3wa1gs1x.jpg

have no fear though, I upgraded my power fist i've been working on into the legendary ferocious Power Fist, it should be enough to pulverise this guy into potted meat :wink1:

Falloutdisplay5_zpskyvfdy00.jpg

Falloutdisplay7_zpswxsrwola.jpg

I ordered it this morning... it might have been going off of Hong Kong time and expired earlier today.

I got notice that the rowdy knockoff is ready to ship Monday from 1/6 kit. Just paid the balance. Pretty good timing. Did you hear anything?

I got notice that the rowdy knockoff is ready to ship Monday from 1/6 kit. Just paid the balance. Pretty good timing. Did you hear anything?

Yup, got a payment request this morning! Looking forward to seeing what the final product looks like. I'm hoping the clothes will at least be good.

Another fantastic Fallout 4 armor from Threezero. They've simply hit it out of the park on these.

I have to say though, there's one thing that's always bugged me about the T-60 itself. And, when you're putting the figure together it becomes all the more obvious. That is the abdomen area. Of all the armor sets, this one has the least plating in this area, and on the T-60 it leaves a very large area of the endoskeleton of the suit exposed. Unless that undersuit is a lot tougher than you'd expect, it seems like a gut shot is the weakness of the T-60.

Last edited:
That could very well be the reason it didn't go to full production, being a flawed evolution to the T-45 line rather than the completely new design of the T-51.

There's no thread for the TS Toys 'Rorty'.

She seems to have done a good job of sneaking in under the wire as TS Toys have ditched her 'Rorty' alias...

34981063571_5fd4885bf4_o.jpg

I've put many hours into Fallout 3 and New Vegas, but never played Fallout 4. Therefore, I have no idea if it's significant that the mis-spelt quote on the box is in German:

"Die atom cats haben die abgefahrensten Mods auf dieser Seite der Apokalyse." ("The Atom Cats have the funkiest mods this site of the apocalypse.")

This figure was a completely unknown quantity, but she turned out really well.

34981063651_2c24ae9d28_o.jpg

35111853525_c3415442ee_o.jpg

And speaking of sneaking, look at the detail impressed on the soles of her sneakers:

34947327522_dbc7445de9_o.jpg

34268445724_3cb29ed026_o.jpg

34981725261_47c1a50541_o.jpg

Thanks for the pics Kuat, my "rorty" is on her way. Nice to see her looking pretty good for 80 bucks. I don't remember those comic power ups being part of the deal, nice bonus!

Back