Action Figure 1/6 Threezero - Fallout 4 - T60 Power Armor Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
not mine

t-sixty.jpg

I decided to create a backdrop for my detolf shelf while I was waiting for the T-60, currently finishing painting a Feral Ghoul too and a Power Fist for a wastelander to wear.

Falloutdisplay1_zpsjwjcwrfh.jpg

That looks great! Definitely post pictures of what it looks like with the power armor in it - I bet it'll look incredible.

I love it, @Viper. The power armor isn't on my radar, but I would love to do similar if they get around to a Nick Valentine, Piper, or generic Vault Survivor.

I love it, @Viper. The power armor isn't on my radar, but I would love to do similar if they get around to a Nick Valentine, Piper, or generic Vault Survivor.

That's a good idea, I just put my survivor and Dog meat in there to see how it looks.

Falloutdisplay2_zpsj15bhba1.jpg

"This looks like a good place to hold up"

Falloutdisplay3_zpssqyprw6r.jpg

Contact them, notices are going out but they had a website change and may have lost some peoples' info... my email was lost until I contacted them asking for an update a month or so ago.

My t-60 is in the US! Customs could take another week... but soon!

Viper - I have a custom Dweller as well, though Vault 13 instead... which Dogmeat is that? I don't like my angry K9 dog and would like a Good Boy like yours. Also, is that a custom leather armor or did you find it somewhere? Otherwise I'm probably going to print a sixth scaled lilykill combat armor set. I got the ebay custom, mostly for the pipboy and suit, and think I need a better body but it was worth the cheap price.

I decided to create a backdrop for my detolf shelf while I was waiting for the T-60, currently finishing painting a Feral Ghoul too and a Power Fist for a wastelander to wear.

Falloutdisplay1_zpsjwjcwrfh.jpg

Nice setup!

If the delivery time is anything like my T45 was I should have my T60 by the end of this week.

Viper - which Dogmeat is that? I don't like my angry K9 dog and would like a Good Boy like yours. Also, is that a custom leather armor or did you find it somewhere?

The dog is the Leonardo Studios German Shepard, the leather I put together myself out of random belts and painting medieval armour plates brown.

Just received mine today(Chicago area), hopefully everyone expecting one of these will be pleased! Didn't have time to take pics :(

Cell phone pic not good but I am happy with how this turned out. Now debating the t-51.
a8e8463ea9857001392ffe17321c0e29.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Nice. Did it come with that stand?

No stand included, that is a loose one. Fat man is awesome but have to be careful it has lots of fragile parts. No major complaints but I do wish it came with two or three mini nukes and maybe a dio base.

Turd, get the T51, I love it. Very good likeness, and as the poster armor of Fallout 1 I couldn't pass it up. Not a fan of the gun though, but he can carry the assault rifle or fatman. I'm thinking sinc ethe nose of the plasma is removable I may make it a snub-nose pistol but I still have to draw that piece.

Pics:IMG_20170523_212057.jpg
IMG_20170523_210909.jpg
IMG_20170523_210406.jpg

Got mine in today, nice indeed, now all we need is the X-01 to complete the set!

I wonder what the chances of the x-01 are? With the odd release of the t-51 it makes me wonder if they are done with power armor. I'm still holding out for the possibility that there will be a exclusive 51 version but I am near accepting that we have what we are getting. Hope to get some vault dwellers and creatures!

Back