Action Figure 1/6 Threezero - Fallout 4 - T60 Power Armor Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm loving those pics of Piper. Looking forward to see how it prints and what the finished result looks.

Are you accepting commissions? Piper has been rocking flame paint T-45 since I found her in my game so I NEED this! :)

Hi!
Actually I am doing this project in my spare time (just for fun),because I like Piper lol.If guys like this idea I can make some casts as well~

I finally registered here just to voice my support of that excellent Piper 3d model!
Seeing T.S. Toys do that Rowdy figure gives me hope for some more of the cast to show up in 1:6 scale. Valentine would be wicked, but Piper seems like an easier option to customize for sure.
I'm actually a little surprised no one has made a Danse head for the stock T60 armor yet -- just a BOS dry rub and off you go!
Looking forward to my Atom Cats T60...starting to get a little antsy!

Hell yeah! Keep us posted with pics as the project comes along. Would totally be interested in a cast.

Thanks for your support!haha,you can follow my ins:mad:firejclaw I will post pics there,and you can also checked my pervious work of head sculpture.I am also working on some head projects right now,so update of piper might be slow[emoji23] but don't worry I definitely will have her finish.

I finally registered here just to voice my support of that excellent Piper 3d model!
Seeing T.S. Toys do that Rowdy figure gives me hope for some more of the cast to show up in 1:6 scale. Valentine would be wicked, but Piper seems like an easier option to customize for sure.
I'm actually a little surprised no one has made a Danse head for the stock T60 armor yet -- just a BOS dry rub and off you go!
Looking forward to my Atom Cats T60...starting to get a little antsy!

Thanks buddy!

从我的 iPhone 发送,使用 Tapatalk

Was not it supposed to be shipped in April?

Has anyone received any updates?

Was not it supposed to be shipped in April?

Has anyone received any updates?

Originally it was Q1 but obviously has been pushed back. I have to assume it's at least in part because of the strange decision to release the t-51 exclusively through thinkgeek. It's a bizarre and somewhat irritating situation to say the least. Sideshow website says May.

Thinkgeek is now showing "late may" and considering they have the inside track on T51 I'm believing them. Threezero support told me "April" as recently as two weeks ago. Whatever is going on there, it doesn't seem particularly good.

Same. Hopefully should have this bad boy in-hand a week or so from now.

Just got mine too.

Dear Customer,

Shipping Information of Order No: XXXXXX
Product Description: 3Zero Fallout 4 T-60 Power Armor Exclusive Atom Cats×1
The Parcel has been shipped, and tracking number is: XXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Depends on destination location, the delivery time will be different for each individual parcel. Our average deliver time should be around 2 weeks to 1 month. Should you have any question for your parcel please feel free to contact us.

I got a shipping notice from 3Zero last night as well for my T60 exclusive. I plan to do an unboxing/review video of the T60 and post it to my YouTube channel as soon as I get it.

I decided to create a backdrop for my detolf shelf while I was waiting for the T-60, currently finishing painting a Feral Ghoul too and a Power Fist for a wastelander to wear.

Falloutdisplay1_zpsjwjcwrfh.jpg

Back