1/6 Threezero - Breaking Bad - Heisenberg Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome thank you! May pick up some of those buckets. appreciate it bud

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No problem! Glad to help. Feel free to PM me if you have any questions. Those boxes are fairly cheap (I think $1.99 if I remember right), and while they're great for storing Blue Sky, they're also super for cleanly organizing your spare 1/6 figure hands and accessories for easy access. They offer a handful of sizes too, but the ones I've used are very distinct. You can't miss them. I've been meaning to grab a few for that very reason, as it's a pain to pull out a whole box each time you wanna swap hands.

No problem! Glad to help. Feel free to PM me if you have any questions. Those boxes are fairly cheap (I think $1.99 if I remember right), and while they're great for storing Blue Sky, they're also super for cleanly organizing your spare 1/6 figure hands and accessories for easy access. They offer a handful of sizes too, but the ones I've used are very distinct. You can't miss them. I've been meaning to grab a few for that very reason, as it's a pain to pull out a whole box each time you wanna swap hands.

Thanks for the help. Yeah those would be great for storage as well. Never thought about that. I have a lot of spare hands lying around too

IMG_2198.JPG

Bought one of these last night. Hopefully get pinkman to display with him. Anyone removed the fat suit? Does it look better? And can I put hot toys hands on this guy?

I removed the fat suit and the clothes were just to baggie. I ended up putting it backwards so the padding was in the back. I think it makes a difference.

I removed the fat suit and the clothes were just to baggie. I ended up putting it backwards so the padding was in the back. I think it makes a difference.

Thanks :) had a read through this thread and it looks like leaving the fat suit on is for the best, it's just needs a little futzing. Hopefully get mine before the weekend!

yeah i dont see what the deal is w/ removing the fat suit? that picture i posted up above is straight out of the box w/ the hat and glasses thrown on... doesn't look too fat to me?

yeah i dont see what the deal is w/ removing the fat suit? that picture i posted up above is straight out of the box w/ the hat and glasses thrown on... doesn't look too fat to me?

People just like to pick apart things on release then make up solutions to imaginary problems :dunno

It looked fine to me out of the box, the only mod I've done to mine is HT hands.

This figure really surprised me. Brilliant. Swapped the hands out and I'm thinking of making the beard darker. But straight out of the box, ace! Also got some custom glasses coming too
a534b00c7ecca175b48ad0981b983f77.jpg

nice one rogers!! rep! :clap

a little photo edit fun! copy the look of the video from that heisenberg song at the beginning of the episode!

Looking good Rogers. I like mine as it came out the box too, though it could probably do with some better hands.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Looking good Rogers. I like mine as it came out the box too, though it could probably do with some better hands.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Thanks mate :) well impressed with it. Although the hands make a world of difference. And from what I've seen in this thread so do those custom glasses :) can't wait to get mine!

It's looking like a big re-paint/clothes Thursday. HT's ANH (oops, I mean Rogue One) Vader, Sideshow's Rogue One TIE Pilot, these guys...

Back