1/6 Threezero - Breaking Bad - Heisenberg Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great price! Ordered thru ThinkGeek. Wasn't going to order but this is just a good deal for nice looking figure.

Been a bit busy busy making accessories. I'm waiting on my (1000) mini zip bags, should be here soon. Like I'll ever need that many. If someone needs me to make them a few baggies for their Heisenberg figure, feel free to PM me; we can work something out.
3d1bd612ebb8f163e67fb111a2d4face.jpg

Yeah Pixel, just the right size I found at the store.

I should add, I dyed the salt myself, so it won't smell up a shelf or end up sticky like a scented bath thing or something like that.

The guy is pretty dam nice. The glasses aren't really an issue for me... I mean i have to display him with a magnifying glass over him for it to look bad.

Also, is the handgun just 1 solid sculpt? No removeable clips or anything?

And the padding is definitely stitched into the shirt on mine... thought I read that it wasn't. Would really like to remove it.

Last edited:
The guy is pretty dam nice. The glasses aren't really an issue for me... I mean i have to display him with a magnifying glass over him for it to look bad.

Also, is the handgun just 1 solid sculpt? No removeable clips or anything?

And the padding is definitely stitched into the shirt on mine... thought I read that it wasn't. Would really like to remove it.

I just took the shirt off with the padding sewn in and flipped it around so the padding was in the back. Still fills out the jacket and the neckline looks fine.

How is the hat? Just never looks that good in the pictures and seems to be just cheap plastic. Is it? Mine doesn't come till the end of next month, but these pics are tying me over :lol

It's sculpted and material that can scratch easily.

But again, like the glasses... I don't really notice it when displayed.

Last edited:
Back