1/6 Threezero - Breaking Bad - Heisenberg Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just received kit's metal etched glasses and here's how it looks like on Walt. Very pleased with how they look as compared to stock!

372d109e90dc154e18322c4b7fa26653.jpg

It's kind of scary to think that a figure can look so good in one set of photo's, while looking so poor from another set.

Looks good with the kit glasses. The stock glasses are ruined by the magnifying lenses. just doesnt work at this scale. They shouldve went with standard thin clear plastic, or no plastic at all. Im glad i ordered the kit glasses and iminime ones.

I just received my Heisenberg and took a quick peak. Looks great and is especially awesome for the price. I'd like if it came with a stand with the logo and nameplate like HT does. The issues I see are the glasses lenses and shoe size as discussed before. Also, the hands could use some paint to add some realism. I look forward to seeing what I can do with the outfit to get it sitting nicely on the body.

4fcc86e1c884a32ac19e235350b5eb35.jpg

Here is a picture of my Heisenberg. I reworked the fat suit and wrapped it around the body. Looks much better than before

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4fcc86e1c884a32ac19e235350b5eb35.jpg

Here is a picture of my Heisenberg. I reworked the fat suit and wrapped it around the body. Looks much better than before

Looks great, cant wait to get mine and do something similar, dont want chubby Walt

Received mine and finally opened him up last night! Turned out great. The glasses are terrible, which is unfortunate. Definitely would've been better to just use clear plastic, or even just the rims. The magnifying effect really gives him more of a Trailer Park Boys look, which is unfortunate. That said, the figure is solid all around! Anyone who has it on order will be pleased with the final product! The money is a stack of individually printed bills, which is a nice touch! The hat fits perfectly, and the sunglasses are also great.

No stand is unfortunate. I would've rather paid $10 more and had the stand included. I guess I'll have to look elsewhere for a generic one! In the end, big thumbs up, and a great representation of Walt at this stage in the series! I passed on Jesse and I keep going back and forth on regret and not regretting it, which sounds kind of weird. I just wasn't feeling his sculpt though. I think he's off the Threezero store page now, so ah well.

But anyone who was nervous about this guy can toss them out the window. Threezero did a great job here for the price!

His feet are big enough that he can carry another figure on his back or in his arms without a stand. Does any company outside of Hot Toys or Sideshow provide a stand?

IMO no figure should come with a stand unless it's an elaborate diorama element.

His feet are big enough that he can carry another figure on his back or in his arms without a stand. Does any company outside of Hot Toys or Sideshow provide a stand?

IMO no figure should come with a stand unless it's an elaborate diorama element.

I like the support - detolfs are kind of rickety and my daughter will run by the cases sometimes, causing figures to wobble and shake. I'd fear what would happen without a stand.

I can understand putting a figure on a stand, I would just prefer manufacturers save the few dollars it takes to make them and package them - passing $5-10 of savings onto us would be nice too. If I were using stands for most of my figures I'd want them all to be the same style, so I'd need to get them aftermarket anyway.

My 3 display Detolfs are all secured to the wall - I'm not as worried about my kids as I am myself as I've hit two of them a few times already pretty hard. :)

I can understand putting a figure on a stand, I would just prefer manufacturers save the few dollars it takes to make them and package them - passing $5-10 of savings onto us would be nice too. If I were using stands for most of my figures I'd want them all to be the same style, so I'd need to get them aftermarket anyway.

My 3 display Detolfs are all secured to the wall - I'm not as worried about my kids as I am myself as I've hit two of them a few times already pretty hard. :)

Im with you on the matching stands. The majority of my stands are either just black standard bases or like the original hot toys with the movie logo and name plate

just wondering how much you guys got him for, my stores has them in stock, just wondering whether this figure is a good investment in terms of value appreciation? I know there's billions of Breaking Bad fans but not sure if they dig action figures.

Back