1/6 Threezero - Breaking Bad - Heisenberg Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This doesn't even come close to the MW/Trev sculpt & Yunsil 'Say My Name' clothing set.

Close? Sure it does, the tailoring is about the same from what we can see so far, until it's in hand we can't say for sure. He never wore the IMINIME outfit in an epidode. The IMINIME hat doesn't fit on the head. Their sunglasses aren't translucent. The regular glasses didn't have lenses and are the wrong color frames. Trevor's had a better sculpt for $250 more. And I'd say this is probably second only to IMINIME as far as sculpts go so... :lol

Close? Sure it does, the tailoring is about the same from what we can see so far, until it's in hand we can't say for sure. He never wore the IMINIME outfit in an epidode. The IMINIME hat doesn't fit on the head. Their sunglasses aren't translucent. The regular glasses didn't have lenses and are the wrong color frames. Trevor's had a better sculpt for $250 more. And I'd say this is probably second only to IMINIME as far as sculpts go so... :lol

I was however comparing it with the MW/Trev sculpt and Yunsil clothing set. That is unbeatable in my opinion.

I prefer the MW version over this, but like you, I wasn't blown away by it either, mostly for the reasons you have stated.

ThreeZero hand reference material.

Club_Humidor_Quarry_1Front_Indian.jpg

I was however comparing it with the MW/Trev sculpt and Yunsil clothing set. That is unbeatable in my opinion.

I prefer the MW version over this, but like you, I wasn't blown away by it either, mostly for the reasons you have stated.

Ah, I'm not familiar with that version of the head unless it's just the original one? I've seen the Yunsil set tho.

Ah, I'm not familiar with that version of the head unless it's just the original one? I've seen the Yunsil set tho.

The recent sculpt that came with the MW version. Put that sculpt (clean) with the Yunsil clothing and you have the perfect Walter/Heisenberg imo.

I do think the MW sculpt looks better IMG_0140.JPG
But for the price of this you can't beat it. I'll def be picking up this one as well

That I can agree with. I'm not a fan of things that are based on movie promo images or posters. On rare occasions it's cool, but I prefer looks, expressions, accessories, etc. that were shown on screen. I wish Iminime would steer clear of relying on Google images for reference, and dig straight into the movie/episode to keep it accurate.

That said the maroon shirt from the promo image that they used for the Heisenberg look is very close to several similar shirts he wears on screen. It's in keeping with the character's look as much as Threezero's shirt is

I do think the MW sculpt looks better

Great sculpt, unfortunate expression. We'll see if the 3Z gets tweaked before release - I expect at least something, including possibly clothing, to change between these initial images and the final product.

This figure looks very very nice.
Who sculpted the face? It looks similar to Tevor Groves work.

I hope this company going bigger and buy the Terminator/Terminator 2 license.

I'm a threzero supporter. They get major points for even going after this lisence in my book and I was happy enough with tyrion but thy have a long way to go... It's like, if blitz way actually released figures or if enterbay got back in the game and didn't have as many quality issues, that's what I want three zeros products to look like. But they don't. Their prices are good, but I don't care about prices I care about something that looks as good as my best figure and if there's a better option of anything, any part or any full version of a character I care about I pay what it costs to upgrade. I don't know how much my Walter cost but I don't care, I do know it wasn't 500 bucks I've been making my Walter for years and it's years of the best parts that's why it's a combo of Trevor, masterworks, entropy, Yunsil, home made items and even random crap I got off of eBay. The result is fantastic and something that I wish a company could straight put out and I hate to say it but hot toys could. But they aren't doing this they are too busy with iron mans and avengers and threzero is. So they have my support. But they still need to get better so I hope for everyone's sake and especially their own they step it up and improve like they did with tyrion. I want them to succeed.

So by comparison it's worse than masterworks in the outfit, way worse than the Yunsil outfit, and obviously the sculpt pails in comparison to trevors And you've got these 80 dollar kits out there... Honestly they look better. The threzero pants look ridiculous and the buttons on the shirt are way too big and I bought a more accurate and better fitting plaid shirt years ago for 12 bucks off ebay that I still use to this day.

These are things that can be improved though and I want to see them do that and Id sure as hell rather see them charge 50 bucks extra if it meant getting something that could hang with the big boys.

Because even though I don't need a Walter, there's lots of things I do need and hot toys ain't gonna touch so I want another strong runner in the mix picking up those lisences.

It looks damn good, well worth the asking price, anyone saying otherwise is ether trolling or may want to justify the price paid for a custom version from iminime which is a excellent looking figure though way overpriced which is the norm in the custom world but that's a whole other conversion.

I agree with you. Maybe it is me, but I don't mind if the figure is as inaccurate as some had suggested, considering that it is $150. Not trying to be mean here, but the character, in 10 years time, might be as currently popular as Joey from the cast of Friends.

The customs are nice, but I don't think that they are that better than this figure.

Back