1/6 The Last of Us Joel

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Joel is a broad shouldered dude with some muscle. I use the Hot Toys TTM19 for all custom Joels. The TTM19 clones will work just fine and look really nice. Slim bodies don't look right.

the_last_of_us_joel_mesh_by_luxox18-d8ll6qp.jpg

Thanks for the help Maistro!! Does that mean the ZC Toys muscular is best? I'm pretty new to the 1/6 scale stuff. regi13, I've been holding off on buying Joel's body until I was sure which is the best fit. I asked a couple people and that was the one suggested to me. Do you find the head looks proper on the ZCToys body given Maistro's input

Thanks for the help Maistro!! Does that mean the ZC Toys muscular is best? I'm pretty new to the 1/6 scale stuff. regi13, I've been holding off on buying Joel's body until I was sure which is the best fit. I asked a couple people and that was the one suggested to me. Do you find the head looks proper on the ZCToys body given Maistro's input

The ZC Toys bodies are TruType TTM19 clones but they have thicker arms. In order to make those work for Joel I've found that shaping them by shaving off some rubber from the shoulder and biceps gives great results. He looks too bulky otherwise. You can search for a Hot Toys Indiana Jones body and a most resent Han Solo body has given great results also. Both those bodies are expensive. To be honest you can use whatever you want to as long as you like the way he looks. That is all that matters. Good luck!

This body works also but it is hard to find one that doesn't have loose joints.
s-l500.jpg

If I have some time I have all the bodies I mentioned and I can post images of them as a Joel base. The head is an issue also. If you get the Iminime Joel head it is a little oversized. The Iminime recast on eBay has solved the oversized issue by shrinking the mold so they might work a lot better but they are recasts after all. If you are like me and try to avoid recasts the Kai head is a great and works well on all those bodies but the Iminime head is a better likeness in my opinion.

Does anyone know what kind of rifle to get for Ellie? Seems like the closest one is a L42A1, but that is a British Falkland Islands rifle from what I understand?
Thanks!

Does anyone know what kind of rifle to get for Ellie? Seems like the closest one is a L42A1, but that is a British Falkland Islands rifle from what I understand?
Thanks!

Good question! Ive been loking for one close to her but I couldn't find. Im thinking to buy a sniper rifle look like her or joel and cut scope part and re paint it. What do you think?

I've been talking with UlliPekka and he'll be doing the rifle for me this summer. I'm sure he can do more if you talk to him. He's also doing the flamethrower this summer I think.

I've been talking with UlliPekka and he'll be doing the rifle for me this summer. I'm sure he can do more if you talk to him. He's also doing the flamethrower this summer I think.

Here on SSF?

Here's a rifle I bought a few years ago when I still had my Joel bash before selling him. This is from a Marine Sniper figure I think. I just never got around to painting it.

;8550003 said:
Just got this in the post today. I didn't realize it was real wood, metal and leather! Impressive DID :-O

Where did u find it? What words did you use to search for it?

Back