1/6 The Last of Us Joel

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has anyone here got ant photos of iminime's Joel figure? I wanna see what the revolver they used for him looks like, but I can't find any images of such on google.

Here is my progress so far

got some stuff coming in from Maisto soon as well as a backpack that i have ordered from etsy. Have some extra accessories lying about too.

View attachment 203595
View attachment 203596
View attachment 203597

I have got to say that this is the best/my favorite Joel I have seen so far, excellent work. Did you purchase the clothes/if so where? I love the blood and bandages, for some reason yours looks very "lived in". If you ever decide to sell that thing let me know. I just got the IMINIME Ellie and I may do my own custom Joel Build.

IMG_7323.jpg
IMG_7324.jpg
IMG_7326.jpg
IMG_7329.jpg
IMG_7328.jpg

So, I decided to go a different way. Decided to build a 'Fall' Joel as I preferred the longer sleeve winter look. Built/weathered this myself completely using various parts snagged off the bay. Weathered the shirts, the jeans and the boots myself. The body is a TTM19 with padding to give Joel that kind of dad body. The backpack is a custom job off Etsy that I'll be weathering soon too. Kai is just about finished painting my sculpt and I have a massive amount of accessories on their way from Maisto, as well as some weapons on their way from EBay. Pistols, hunting rifles ect ect. Pretty happy with him so far. Decided to rotate the photos to fit them in easier. Thanks for looking!

The boots are from a 3A figure and the jeans were a random pair from Ebay. I darkened them with a black wash and weathered them with Tamiya powders.

View attachment 208273
View attachment 208275
View attachment 208276
View attachment 208277
View attachment 208278

So, I decided to go a different way. Decided to build a 'Fall' Joel as I preferred the longer sleeve winter look. Built/weathered this myself completely using various parts snagged off the bay. Weathered the shirts, the jeans and the boots myself. The body is a TTM19 with padding to give Joel that kind of dad body. The backpack is a custom job off Etsy that I'll be weathering soon too. Kai is just about finished painting my sculpt and I have a massive amount of accessories on their way from Maisto, as well as some weapons on their way from EBay. Pistols, hunting rifles ect ect. Pretty happy with him so far. Decided to rotate the photos to fit them in easier. Thanks for looking!

I like what you did here, its cool to see another version of Joel. Great job on the weathering.

Hey thanks for the kind words and yes I did in fact do the weathering myself on the natchan set as it looked far too clean without it. Keep us updated will be awesome to see how it turns out :). Pretty much finished mine will post some more pics soon.

Back