1/6 The Last of Us Joel

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey guys, sorry, I've not kept up with this. The flashlight was from a British collectors site called Collectible Kitbash, I think it was from a solider story figure parts breakdown. I've recently added an accurate handgun/pistol, a standard 9mm with a brown wooden grip and a hunting rifle.

Hey yeah I finished putting mine together a while ago but never posted pics. Here you go. I'm pretty pleased with the outcome :).

IMG_0862.jpg
IMG_0891.jpg
IMG_0876.jpg
IMG_0864.jpg

Thanks regi13 will drop them a message.

Also is the iminime headsculpt oversized? It looks that way whenever I see it. How does the size compare to the KAI studio head?

Hello guys, what is the best body in market for kitbashing joel and Ellie ? Male and female body

Thanks

;8459517 said:
Thanks regi13 will drop them a message.

Also is the iminime headsculpt oversized? It looks that way whenever I see it. How does the size compare to the KAI studio head?

Honestly I don't know about their sizes. Now im trying to find the best body for him. Don't you think the size of the head depends on the size of the body?

Honestly I don't know about their sizes. Now im trying to find the best body for him. Don't you think the size of the head depends on the size of the body?

Hey Regi, I'm working on a Joel and Ellie myself. I've been told the best body for Joel is ZC Toys 1/6 scale muscular body 2.0

Hey Regi, I'm working on a Joel and Ellie myself. I've been told the best body for Joel is ZC Toys 1/6 scale muscular body 2.0

Hello boshi, thanks for your comments. I already have one and it seems to me too big for joel. I don't joel is that muscular body type, ill try later on slim body with a fixed neck. What do you think?

Back