1/6 The Last of Us Joel

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm gonna take the studs off the useless blue raincoat that came with the set; I seriously don't know why that's included?

Haha that's exactly what i did, the raincoat is pointless. haven't heard of a single person who has used it so far.

Joshmas, do you know of any shirts that'd do for the grey shirt Joel wears near the end of the game? I can't seem to find any that'll do.

I saw my Joel bash was linked at the beginning of this thread, here's my setup more or less now.

With an updated backpack.

I've found a few new cool things I thought I'd share with y'all!

Head sculpt that looks to fit whatever neck connector you want it to:
Custom 1/6 Scale Last Of Us Joel Head Sculpt For Hot Toys Narrow Shoulder Body | eBay

And I was wondering if you guys had seen this before? And do you reckon it'll do for Joel's shirt he wears at the end of the game? Does it have Velcro or studs?
Wild Toys 1/6 026 Denim_ Black Shirt _Fashion Walking Dead Now WT032B | eBay

Cheers guys!

Also! Maistro, I saw that you make some of the pistols Joel uses in the game and I'm interested in them. The thing is, I don't have a paypal account and I've never bought anything online before (my neighbor orders for me on ebay) so I was wondering if you could explain to me how (if I decided to) I could (if still available) purchase some of the pistols Joel uses from you, if they're for sale that is. Hopefully you'll see this post and reply,

cheers!

I've found a few new cool things I thought I'd share with y'all!

Head sculpt that looks to fit whatever neck connector you want it to:
Custom 1/6 Scale Last Of Us Joel Head Sculpt For Hot Toys Narrow Shoulder Body | eBay

And I was wondering if you guys had seen this before? And do you reckon it'll do for Joel's shirt he wears at the end of the game? Does it have Velcro or studs?
Wild Toys 1/6 026 Denim_ Black Shirt _Fashion Walking Dead Now WT032B | eBay

Cheers guys!

Also! Maistro, I saw that you make some of the pistols Joel uses in the game and I'm interested in them. The thing is, I don't have a paypal account and I've never bought anything online before (my neighbor orders for me on ebay) so I was wondering if you could explain to me how (if I decided to) I could (if still available) purchase some of the pistols Joel uses from you, if they're for sale that is. Hopefully you'll see this post and reply,

cheers!

There are 2 types of PayPal accounts: Personal and Business.

Here’s how to sign up for a PayPal account:
Go to the PayPal website and click Sign Up at the top of the page.
Select the type of account you would like to open, "Personal" or "Business."
Select your country.
Enter your email address and choose a password.
Click Continue.
Fill out the form and enter the CAPTCHA.
Confirm that you've read the PayPal User Agreement and click Agree and Create Account.
You can start to use your new PayPal account right away.

paypal is the safest way to buy online things
good luck

There are 2 types of PayPal accounts: Personal and Business.

Here’s how to sign up for a PayPal account:
Go to the PayPal website and click Sign Up at the top of the page.
Select the type of account you would like to open, "Personal" or "Business."
Select your country.
Enter your email address and choose a password.
Click Continue.
Fill out the form and enter the CAPTCHA.
Confirm that you've read the PayPal User Agreement and click Agree and Create Account.
You can start to use your new PayPal account right away.

paypal is the safest way to buy online things
good luck

Cheers man!

Can anyone link me to somewhere that sells 1/6 scale snub nosed revolvers for my Joel figure. I'm wanting some more accurate looking guns.

Cheers!

I'm actually happy with how the 9mm turned out. I just need a more accurate revolver.

joel guns 1.jpg

I saw my Joel bash was linked at the beginning of this thread, here's my setup more or less now.

With an updated backpack.

It's cool how you've commented here and thank you for the reference photos, but if you don't mind my asking, what boots are they that you used and can I still get some or are they unavailable now?

I had some on my first Joel build a few years ago, but I found they made his legs look unnaturally long as they have to have feet inside them.

Hannibal is right, ACI boots, although I've never felt they've thrown off the proportions of my Joel.

Hannibal is right, ACI boots, although I've never felt they've thrown off the proportions of my Joel.

They look neat, but all I can find are the black ones but could make something of them if they were plastic and easy enough to just paint a brown colour. Are they plastic or are they a more softer material?

I think it may have just been the ****** body mine was on. I've painted a couple of pairs in the past and they take the paint very, very well.

Back