1:6 syringes?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Morbach

Super Freak
Reaction score
I'm looking for a needle for a custom figure I'm working on and I'm finding nothing but cheap looking ones on ebay. Anybody know where to go to get these?

I know the Silken Floss figure came with one but I can't find it loose. Does anybody up here maybe make them?

Any help would be appreciated.

I'm looking for a needle for a custom figure I'm working on and I'm finding nothing but cheap looking ones on ebay. Anybody know where to go to get these?

I know the Silken Floss figure came with one but I can't find it loose. Does anybody up here maybe make them?

Any help would be appreciated.

Contact member Witekite. He made custom syringes for Dexter.

The neca 7" yellow bastard figure came with one that is actually more true to 1/6 scale. I'm using it on a Dexter figure and it looks awesome.

The neca one is awesome but the only other one i can think of came with the sideshow the dead figure subject 57 the doctor.

I'm also looking for one. Please let me know if you find a source.

Justin

Will do dude, I have a guy possibly making me one but he's not available until mid next month. If he pulls through for me I'll turn you onto him. I'm still looking elsewhere until then. Weighing my choices although there aren't that many.

:lol I joined this site because I was looking for a 1/6 syringe back in January 2009!

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=48416

Twilight Zone "Eye of the Beholder" came with a few.

The nurse came with one.

Boy, I almost forgot about this!

This thread is the reason I joined the Freaks a year ago!!!

So a year later, here is a pic of my modified syringe. I think it looks great!!!

P1050795.jpg

P1030250.jpg

Never did get a hold of a replacement syringe, but that's OK cos this one is better!!!

Back