1/6 SUPERMAD TOYS, the old detective 2049

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I agree with all fellow collectors who don't loose faith and have patience.
Patience is a virtue and I don't understand when someone can't wait some months more to get a (maybe grail) figure.
It's not like we can't live without it, or it is essential to have it right now.

For me the issue really is that he’s not a grail figure. I liked the movie enough to put high priority on K and I do think this looks like a really nice bootleg but it’s parts fodder to me since I already have a better portrait and a better outfit on the way.

I’d be ok to wait for a high quality item and do encourage them to take the time to make it the best it can be but to me it was always a holdover until the better stuff came and the window has closed.

I can remember the days when this hobby was progressing so fast that if you were behind a year or more on a figure, by the time the figure finally shipped it already looked like last years news and was already outdated. :lol

Version 2.0 of the Blackbox Replicant Killer is shipping now. For those interested, I'll post some pics when it arrives.

Hopefully, the Blackbox Virtual Girl kit isn't too far away either.

Looks like SuperSlow.... I mean Supermad is almost done with this one:
E0C1D0AD-7A8C-499A-8005-4CC698D4095F.jpeg

I consider myself patient....but Supermad has pulled the pi$$ on these figures.

Yes I agree. Some people / companies have no shame when it comes to taking money from people then giving no updates. Especially when timing gets beyond normal timing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So anyone heard anything on the SUPERMAD TOYS Blade Hunter 2046 figure ? I think I saw a post the other day on FB about the gun which they were finalising......

edit : skip that. I found their page on FB. Still a Q2 release according to them. I think they moved premises recently, which also caused a delay.

Version 2.0 of the Blackbox Replicant Killer is shipping now. For those interested, I'll post some pics when it arrives.

Hopefully, the Blackbox Virtual Girl kit isn't too far away either.

Anyone find in hand pics of this?

“Anyone find in hand pics of this?”

It’s only just been shipped - I imagine mine will arrive this week (shipments from HK tend to arrive in Australia before they get to other parts of the world). Will post some pics when it arrives.

“Anyone find in hand pics of this?”

It’s only just been shipped - I imagine mine will arrive this week (shipments from HK tend to arrive in Australia before they get to other parts of the world). Will post some pics when it arrives.

:hi5:

And...just after I replied to the above post - I got an e-mail saying it had been delivered to my workplace. So, I'll pop in later and pick it up. :)

Really curious to see this...may pick up. Fairly sick of the Supermad wait now.

Back