1/6 SUPERMAD TOYS, the old detective 2049

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Topping up?
Adding to the price of the original...

Overall
The nude blue hair is pretty cool, but very very basic.

I have several lady figures showing some skin, but I dunno if my collection has room for what is essentially a nude chick with blue hair....

Sent from the inside of a giant slug in outer space.....

Adding to the price of the original...

Overall
The nude blue hair is pretty cool, but very very basic.

I have several lady figures showing some skin, but I dunno if my collection has room for what is essentially a nude chick with blue hair....

Sent from the inside of a giant slug in outer space.....

Yeah even if the body were more accurate to the actress, I can't see myself ever displaying that nude figure either. Without the context of it being a 200 foot tall hologram, the idea just doesn't really work at all.

Yeah even if the body were more accurate to the actress, I can't see myself ever displaying that nude figure either. Without the context of it being a 200 foot tall hologram, the idea just doesn't really work at all.

Get a really small K figure on a bridge diorama ... problem solved again ;)

When are we going to get some good 1/6 figures based on the original Blade Runner? I personally have no interest whatsoever in 2049 but it seems to be getting all the attention.

Supermad have hinted that they'll be making a Deckard from the original movie, but who knows when they'll actually get to it. Not sure about any other characters.

Supermad have hinted that they'll be making a Deckard from the original movie, but who knows when they'll actually get to it. Not sure about any other characters.

Will be eagerly looking forward to that for sure.

As 2049 is an absolute masterpiece (like the original), I’m in for every single release from this movie. Yay!

As 2049 is an absolute masterpiece (like the original), I’m in for every single release from this movie. Yay!

giphy.gif

He's right of course, 2049 IS an absolute masterpiece.

That joi figure is not. And also the actress is gorgeous....not at all "chipmunky" ��

The figure doesn't look bad at all. I definitely see the resemblance.

I saw some of the Joi figures for pre-order on eBay. It looks like it's just the outfit, heads, and accessories - no body included.

It's up on Onesixthoutfitters now as well. $115 for just the head and outfit set with no body seems like a bit much though.

True. Body will set you back about $45. That''s getting up there in price.

However I guess they don't plan on selling so many, so there is probably an increase simply due to low volume.

However at this point I'd just like to be sure I'm getting my Agent K from Supermad......

I've lost patience with Supermad Toys.

I've just cancelled my pre-order for their 'Hunter K' figure (the first time I've ever cancelled a pre-order). I pre-ordered the figure in February 2018. I still have a pre-order for their 'Hunter D' figure (but god knows when we'll see that).

In the meantime, I pre-ordered the Black Box Virtual Girl set and I'm considering a pre-order of the Black Box 2.0 'Replicant Hunter'.

Back