1/6 SUPERMAD TOYS, the old detective 2049

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know the issues with their EPA to be the truth....

They have had a HUGE crackdown on pollutants over there.

Sent from the inside of a giant slug in outer space.....

but why the frequent visit? can't they do a throughout inspection 1, 2 or 3 times?

The crackdown on all factories is backed up for months because the law went into effect BEFORE they had the field agents to do inspections...hence if an inspection went bad they simply closed the factory till they could re inspect.......that could take months, and alot of businesses are going under in that time.

Its part of a larger campaign to clean up pollution, cause its VERY bad there.

The crackdown on all factories is backed up for months because the law went into effect BEFORE they had the field agents to do inspections...hence if an inspection went bad they simply closed the factory till they could re inspect.......that could take months, and alot of businesses are going under in that time.

But my toys! :gah

IMO it's just for show. but that is bad if companies went down because of that.

Pollution or stay poor. choose 1 if you are a manufacturing country.

52930351_2366862670260069_4046435899565670400_n.jpg
52925250_2366861813593488_6150752952987418624_n.jpg
52987194_2366862600260076_7236645265237606400_n.jpg

Face is a little chipmunky in some of the regular headsculpt shots but hey ... a Joi!

The hologram headsculpt looks really good though.

Last edited:
We will try to remember that when you are posting, moaning about the wait for your Preorder on Joi...
:rotfl

i don't really dig that version of Joi. anyway it's only K & D for me. the futuristic funky jacket will not look good on display.

I'll be buying this. I wonder if Supermad Toys would consider making one also.

Would be nice to have a Joe and Joi, I think the issue with the sculpt is the eyes are too big, not the cheeks.

Sent from the inside of a giant slug in outer space.....

Checking out some more pics that Toyhaven put up, and I agree the eyes are looking a bit large, but it's really the pointy ears that jump out at me now.

I do love that outfit though.

1.jpg

11.jpg

16.jpg

Back