1/6 SUPERMAD TOYS, the old detective 2049

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Who’s still carrying these? It looks like KG Hobby has K, but I‘ve never ordered from them. Do they ship to the US? Anyone know where to find Deckard? Wallace is looking good. Hopefully Supermad or someone will produce Joi and Luv.

Who’s still carrying these? It looks like KG Hobby has K, but I‘ve never ordered from them. Do they ship to the US? Anyone know where to find Deckard? Wallace is looking good. Hopefully Supermad or someone will produce Joi and Luv.

KGH is solid. I've ordered numerous times. Shipping can be a little higher than other retailers but they've always been really good to me as a seller. Onesixthkit and KG are basically the two I go between.

...still no response [emoji51][emoji51][emoji51]

:panic:

It would be grimly ironic.

So far they've been quite perfectionist in changing things they didn't feel were quite right. I can't believe they'd let this pass.

It'll be nice to eventually cross this one off the list. It's been on there fully paid up since 1st February 2018. :impatient:

KGH is solid. I've ordered numerous times. Shipping can be a little higher than other retailers but they've always been really good to me as a seller. Onesixthkit and KG are basically the two I go between.

Thanks, Just POed. I’ll swap out the HS for the Jnix version. Now I need to locate a Deckard. OSK is usually my go to but they’re sold out.

Thanks, Just POed. I?ll swap out the HS for the Jnix version. Now I need to locate a Deckard. OSK is usually my go to but they?re sold out.

Keep an eye on KG. I've seen them restock Deckard a few times in the last few weeks.

They've addressed an error with the boots, but no mention of the coat yet.

Supermadtoys
11 mins

Please check the picture when we found the mistake of the hunter K's boots is belong the longer one, we Immediately re-make all the 3D painting and re-new the production mold

That is one of the reasons for the delay of Hunter K,the process is very painful and helpless������

101001368_2413711095593131_267393810466603008_o.jpg

100060310_2413711135593127_3808672029092085760_o.jpg

101160595_2413711165593124_4779265334395797504_o.jpg

100090392_2413711192259788_457370165407907840_o.jpg

Sure the collar was too embarrassing. It?s the real reason for sure...
Cannot be a coincidence that the thread was filled with concerns about the collar yesterday and this comes up today... and no reply to the missing fur.

Sure the collar was too embarrassing. It?s the real reason for sure...
Cannot be a coincidence that the thread was filled with concerns about the collar yesterday and this comes up today... and no reply to the missing fur.

Yep no doubt. At least we caught it and brought it to their attention which is great.

I guess this whole customer interaction is a double edged sword. Companies can benefit and suffer from too much customer input. Hot Toys comes to mind on the other end of the spectrum not offering any feedback or customer interaction. You get what you get.

Personally I think some input is good. I mean why not use the experts out there to ensure customer satisfaction ?

They were aware of the issue with the boots quite some time ago and even posted that they were addressing it, so I don't believe that is the reason for any new delay. :(

Way back when they were doing comparison shots and making fun of the Blackbox "K" figure, I posted that Blackbox had got the boots right, at least.

This will be my first and last figure from Supermad Toys, that's for sure. :lol

They were aware of the issue with the boots quite some time ago and even posted that they were addressing it, so I don't believe that is the reason for any new delay. :(

Way back when they were doing comparison shots and making fun of the Blackbox "K" figure, I posted that Blackbox had got the boots right, at least.

Yes no doubt the delay is for the missing fur. It?s just too embarrassing for them to admit.

I don't think they're saying the boots are the cause of a new delay, but something that caused some of the delay thus far.

Please check the picture when we found the mistake of the hunter K's boots is belong the longer one, we Immediately re-make all the 3D painting and re-new the production mold

That is one of the reasons for the delay of Hunter K

I think this post is code for, 'Don't worry. We're sticklers for accuracy and the coat will have a fur collar in spite of us forgetting about it. But we couldn't post that because you'd think we were a bunch of idiots for forgetting it, and the delays have been embarrassing enough as it is!'

Supermadtoys is starting to reply on Facebook now saying "The Coat is Not Final" ... well, yep! Hope not! :D

Back