1:6 Stormtrooper Commander

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks cool...can't wait for this Thursday.

Looks like the chest armor could use the boil trick though but it doesn't look as drastic as the original stormies...:huh Could just be the pics.

This one will add some nice variation in the all white display.:chew

well finally got a chance to take this Commander out, not a lot of love for this guy on here but its understandable with all the stuff thats coming out i hope you guys that are getting him are happy with it as much as i am. the joints on mine are pretty tight so that should be good news right...means Sideshow is getting better at the loose joints thing. here are some pics for you guys

close up shot pointing

DSCN0951.jpg

pics upper body

DSCN0954.jpg

DSCN0956.jpg

consoling his subordinate:D

DSCN0958.jpg

teaching his young trooper about his blaster:lol

DSCN0960.jpg

among his family

DSCN0961.jpg

they fixed the corner of his eyes .. looks great SS

The velcro straps an improvement though, along with the eyes.
Hopefully the Sandtrooper will be better improved again.

I'm glad to see they fixed the eyes, added the strap to the breast plate, gave us tighter joints, and black molded hands.

A much better figure than the first try!

Mine arrived today and I gotta say it is greatly improved.

I body armor is not but the lenses are painted correctly, the body is nice and tight and the upper body armor even has the velcro strap in it to hold it close to the body.

I boiled the armor a little too long and it got too tight, gotta go back tonight and stretch it out a bit.

Other than that, I think this is a very cool stormie variant.:chew

Good job SSC!

This one should be wobbly and the original Stormtrooper should have the tight joints.

Why do the SW gods hate the original fans so?

Back