1:6 Star Wars Photography "Rebellion's Xmas Greetings" page 35, Merry Xmas Everyone!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1:6 Star Wars Photography "Sideshow's commission: Boba Fett" added on PAGE 20!!

Great pics.

Re: 1:6 Star Wars Photography "Boba Buster" added on PAGE 20!!

Sideshow sent me this 1/6 Boba Fett for being photographed, just received approval from them to share the results.. Hope you here like it :)

KP1_2795_zps2c8d6b34.jpg

My favourite piece. :clap

Re: 1:6 Star Wars Photography "Sideshow's commission: Boba Fett" added on PAGE 20!!

Awesome! Great job, amidala. Those shots really tell a story and reminds of some of the stuff I used to think about after watching ESB the first few times (Boba vs IG-88/rebels, etc.). Impressive work!

yup, I've waited for a long time to create this scenes (Boba vs IG-88).. Only a dream for me before :).. When i knew sideshow was making 1/6 boba and IG-88, then I said "wow, this time... " :)
Big thanks bro for positive comment !!

Awesome work. :hi5:

Re: 1:6 Star Wars Photography "Boba Buster" added on PAGE 20!!

Last edited:

My favourite's the crying Fett. Just reminds me of Robot Chicken.

Amidala what software do you use to edit your images? They are just all fantastic and amazing work. :)

Amidala what software do you use to edit your images? They are just all fantastic and amazing work. :)

I'm using amazing softwars called photoshop bro :), and sometime using 3D software named Maya Autodesk :).. big thanks btw :)

I'm using amazing softwars called photoshop bro :), and sometime using 3D software named Maya Autodesk :).. big thanks btw :)

Thanks for the reply!!! Amazing work. :clap:clap:clap

You truly have an eye(s) for this.

The photos are amazing.

My fav is the Boba removing his lid.

Back