1:6 Star Wars Photography -3 PICTURES added on P4!!-

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Star Wars 1/6 Photography

wow big thanks bro..
i didn't build all the backgrounds , just simple diorama which touched by figures.. the background was just combination of that diorama which i composed in photoshop..
big thanks sir onesixth!!
225425_10150182647618409_704718408_7005452_4402816_n.jpg

Cool Amidala and your very welcome! Thanks for the info and the behind the scenes shot of your set up ! :clap

wow big thanks bro..
i didn't build all the backgrounds , just simple diorama which touched by figures.. the background was just combination of that diorama which i composed in photoshop..
big thanks sir onesixth!!
225425_10150182647618409_704718408_7005452_4402816_n.jpg

Cool Amidala and your very welcome! Thanks for the info and the behind the scenes shot of your set up ! :clap

big thx sir onesix!! very please ti know you!! keep in touch bro!!

By the way, I have received some requests from some friends..
They want to know the "behind the scene" and the post production of my works in this thread..

The pictures below i hope can explain the process..
very appreciate for the attention and thanks for looking :)

The Balancer of the Force
Behind the scene
DSC_0080640.jpg

Post production
pospro.jpg

FInal
compose-croped1024.jpg

Quite an operation! This nicely illustrates how much effort and time it can take to get results. Even with far less complexity, it can take hours to get the exact picture one has envisioned.

Quite an operation! This nicely illustrates how much effort and time it can take to get results. Even with far less complexity, it can take hours to get the exact picture one has envisioned.

your comment always give a motivation :), big thanks alice!!

your comment always give a motivation :), big thanks alice!!

Re: Star Wars 1/6 Photography (pic added! on P3: Aayla Secura potrait)

Jedi Master Aayla Secura

aayla_secura_01640.jpg

Last edited:

Very nice shot! So good to see that there's people actually putting some thoughts into their photography. But we already knew that about you! :) Really nice one AZ!

Re: 1:6 Star Wars Photography (pic added P4! Darth Vader vs Obiwan EpIV A new Hope

last meeting between Darth Vader and his former master..

obiwan_vader_epIV800-1.jpg

Last edited:
Re: 1:6 Star Wars Photography (pic added P4! Darth Vader vs Obiwan EpIV A new Hope

VERY nice!!

ASAJJ VENTRES
KP1_8493_final_merge120x80_800.jpg

YOU FAILED, YOUR HIGHNESS
Luke_emperor_B120x80_800.jpg

JEDI MASTER AND SITH APPRENTICE
KP1_6634120x80_800.jpg

Back