1/6 Star Ace - Underworld Evolution - Selene Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Star Ace - Underworld

No blue eyed vamp head for Selene yet, but if she sells well we may see that one down the road.
let's exaggerate: "no head yet, just a white sphere for now, but if it sells well, they might add a headsculpt"

let's exaggerate: "no head yet, just a white sphere for now, but if it sells well, they might add a headsculpt"

I'm not exaggerating, that's exactly what Star Ace said...listen to the podcast.

I'm not exaggerating, that's exactly what Star Ace said...listen to the podcast.

The point is that the Selene figure won't have an alternate head sculpt with it. If the line is successful - anything is possible for future figures.

The point is that the Selene figure won't have an alternate head sculpt with it. If the line is successful - anything is possible for future figures.

Oh I know that, I was told I was exaggereating about what I posted. I was just saying that what I posted is exactly what Star Ace said in the podcast. I'm all in on the line, the line won't fail due to me waiting.

Oh I know that, I was told I was exaggereating about what I posted.
really?
beause you quoted me, and i thought you're answering my post, and my post was about me exaggerating this way of production principles into the future, when somebody says "buy a figure without essential parts of the character, and we'll see about making them in future".

New head sculpt :clap

OHh96M.jpg

gnB99T.jpg

(photos from their weibo)

Ummm, the NYCC one was better. I'll have to see it with the entire costume and everything. But who am I fooling? I love it.

That. Is. Awesome. Love the expression, really brings her to "life". I'm getting bored with all these fantasy/sci-fi/superhero characters having the most bland expressions. If they're about to kick ass, they should at least look like they're serious... not a zombie.

Star Ace said we'd have her in hand towards the middle of the year, so the preorder should be imminent.

Hope so :) ... Hopefully there are improvements in the body and more importantly the costume material etx as well from what was shown! Can't wait :)

Looks really promising. Like the intensity of the expression - not over the top. Also like the sculpted hair with strands. Instant PO for this grail character.

This is a day 1 preorder for me. Grail character for sure!

Back