1/6 Star Ace - 300 / 300: Rise of an Empire

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry, don't know the scale.
Andy Wright Sculpture said:
Leonidas bust. Sculpted in clay, cast in silicone rubber and fibreglass, acrylic eyes and teeth, human hair. Sword I didn't make.
He has extra pics on his Facebook page.

I simply thought it looked cool & thought I'd post it here.

Might not be a seamless body. That could just be the initial sculpt before breaking it down or crest joints

Fairly sure it will be. They said at one point that they were developing their own seamless body for this figure.

On the first page Darklord Dave's posts are quoted, where he was told at one of the shows that the body will not be rubber and the only visible joints will be the elbows.

On the first page Darklord Dave's posts are quoted, where he was told at one of the shows that the body will not be rubber and the only visible joints will be the elbows.

You're right. Weird. Could've sworn they said they were developing a seamless for this one.

EDIT - Just realised: it's Marilyn they're doing the seamless for. My bad.

Star Ace 1/6 Frank Miller's 300 - King Leonidas and Queen Gorgo

Star Ace Toys Ltd

7 hrs ·

Star Ace Toys Ltd. is pleased to announce that they will be producing one sixth scale collectible figures from the film “300” from Warner Bros. studios. Based on the classic comic book by Frank Miller, “300” tells the tale of King Leonidas of Sparta, who held off an invading army with only 300 battle-hardened warriors.

Star Ace will produce figures of both King Leonidas, as portrayed by Gerard Butler, and his loyal wife Queen Gorgo, portrayed by Lena Headey. Star Ace one sixt...h scale collectible figures are produced in exacting detail and feature authentic actor likenesses and cloth costumes, with accessories befitting the characters. Leonidas will feature an all new muscle body designed especially for him. He will also feature two different head sculpts, one with a “screaming” expression. Queen Gorgo will have authentic sewn hair and a screen accurate gown.

Star Ace Toys Ltd. creates high quality collectible action figures from popular pop culture licenses.

13490858_893637867429616_5992064588672294938_o.jpg

Re: Star Ace 1/6 Frank Miller's 300 - King Leonidas and Queen Gorgo

Damn. No Fassbender Stelios or Xerxes. Though we know how Fassy can be with likeness rights that aren't part of his contract.

Looking forward to both even though I have the HT Leonidas. I would have liked to have seen Xerxes and an Immortal. Also Themistokles and Artemisia from Rise.

I wonder how the figures came out. this is a very good movie...

13442304_893637867429616_5992064588672294938_n.jpg

Star Ace said:
Star Ace Toys Ltd. is pleased to announce that they will be producing one sixth scale collectible figures from the film “300” from Warner Bros. studios. Based on the classic comic book by Frank Miller, “300” tells the tale of King Leonidas of Sparta, who held off an invading army with only 300 battle-hardened warriors.

Star Ace will produce figures of both King Leonidas, as portrayed by Gerard Butler, and his loyal wife Queen Gorgo, portrayed by Lena Headey. Star Ace one sixth scale collectible figures are produced in exacting detail and feature authentic actor likenesses and cloth costumes, with accessories befitting the characters. Leonidas will feature an all new muscle body designed especially for him. He will also feature two different head sculpts, one with a “screaming” expression. Queen Gorgo will have authentic sewn hair and a screen accurate gown.

Star Ace Toys Ltd. creates high quality collectible action figures from popular pop culture licenses.

Queen Gorgo, huh?
Nice.

Lena Headey is a great actress, looking forward to pics.
I wonder if they will use a seamless body...

Back