1/6 SSC Snake Plissken Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe not, but those Beto figures are far from perfect IMO, when you factor in body size and head sculpt.

Supposedly Iminime were working on a licensed Evil Dead figure of some kind, but I haven't heard any news on that front for a while.

How do I make sure I get the SSC Exclusive??

Sorry if this has been asked already.

To those that wonder about a stand, this is from about 2 minutes ago via 'live-chat' with Sideshow Elisse...

me: Great. Now the second thing is...Thank you for releasing the Snake Plissken EFNY 1:6 figure, it has been a grail figure of mine for 20 years

Sideshow Elisse: You're welcome =)

me: I have POed the exclusive figure but the description does not seem to show if it comes with a stand...can you confirm?

Sideshow Elisse: It will come with a stand

So that should calm a few fears.

How do I make sure I get the SSC Exclusive??

Sorry if this has been asked already.

When you go to your account page at SSC and call up your SNAKE's individual order details, the exclusive will be obvious by this rather small and pale orange banner...

...like that. Also, when you click on the link shown in your order it will take you to the Exclusive version PO page.

Last edited:
Is it just me or doesn't he come with at stand?:dunno
Would be nice with a stand that says "Escape From New York" and a Snake Plissken nameplate. I mean he needs a stand so he won't tip over right?

What's in the Box?

Fully Articulated New Snake Plissken Body
Detailed portrait of Snake Plissken with movie-accurate eyepatch, facial features, and hair.
One (1) Revolver with scope
One (1) SMG with removalbe silencer and scope
One (1) Sculpted pistol and SMG holsters
One (1) Wrist Timer
One (1) Wrist Tracker
Three (3) Shurikens
One (1) Homing Device
One (1) Radio
One (1) Cigarette
Detailed Jacket and Clothing
Various alternately posed hands
Exclusive: Hand holding nuclear fusion information cassette tape

Yes, this figure will include a stand. :)

-SideshowAlex

OOOOOH I just beat SideshowAlex by 6 minutes!

Yay Me!!!

tumblr_ms9848NbEa1qf8btso1_400.gif

I know.

But the mental age would be about right :)

Maybe not, but those Beto figures are far from perfect IMO, when you factor in body size and head sculpt.

Supposedly Iminime were working on a licensed Evil Dead figure of some kind, but I haven't heard any news on that front for a while.

No figure is perfect.....but the Beto Ash is one of,if not thee best Ash on the market,headsculpt and all

pete's is great too,but Beto's is like buying an official HT'S Ash

Some great stories about the movie in these videos for anybody interested:

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C7mdimrplVE[/ame]

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5EdD0AFm7O0[/ame]

I'm hoping good sales from this figure makes Sideshow and even hot toys do more classic movies instead of just current ones

Back