1/6 SSC Snake Plissken Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Snake Plissken is one of my all time favorite characters alongside Indy. so I am definitely getting this one. Was hoping for a PF though.
Please make it happen Sideshow!:pray:

I totally agree with you and I too hope that PF will be released one day.

Whoa. Just saw this. I have no interest but I love these sort of releases . Cult classic, non-modern day blockbuster, for the fans type of stuff. I'm happy for those that have been craving this.

He looks pretty good too.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

I'm thinking I'll wait to see if they do a PF. Anime and video game 1/6 figures stay interesting, but I really don't find these movie ones all too amusing. Rather just have them in static poses and call it a day.

Now everybody can finally do that custom Captain Ron they've been waiting for ...

313560_large.jpg

SnakeDoc

personally I love Escape from L.A. although I have a preference for N.Y.
quotes are cults.

to make this custom should find in loose pants and a jacket leather
(T-800, Blade or the future The Crow's HT figure for the pants and the future The Crow's HT figure for the jacket, for example)

Last edited:
Yeah aside from being a poor clone of EFNY, I loved Snake's look in the film and his assault rifle. Maybe we can get IDM do tailor us a wardrobe.

Escape from LA rocked.
What other example is there where its the same team making a sequel parody to their first movie !? :D

Snake's costumes and guns looked awesome.

And he blows up the god damn world! :D :D (electronically at least)

"******* you, I'm going to Hollywood... "
"You'd better hope I don't make it back!"
"You slow down, ********! I'm the one who's dying!"
"I'm gonna give you *******s a chance. What do you say we play a little Bangkok Rules?"
"The more things change, the more they seem to stay the same."
"Welcome to the human race!"

:wink1:
:lol

Snake: the greatest badass of all time.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5mQGqzUs2l8"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5mQGqzUs2l8[/ame]​

Last edited:
Back