1/6 SSC Snake Plissken Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah but the bank balance doesn't. :lol

Myers , Jack burton, Lo Pan, Thunder, Lightning and Rain, Captain Blake the list is endless. :hi5:

What about Captain Ron?
OpNgzaj.gif

Now if only they make the DUKE! He's the duke! And he drives a car with chandeliers on it!

Duke Of New York(A Number 1) said:
They sent in their best man, and when we roll across the 69th Street bridge tomorrow, on our way to freedom, we're going to have their best man leading the way - from the neck up!

On the hood of my car!

Oh yeah.

I don't expect anything more than the torso and arms, it's just an improvement over the half-hearted efforts with Joes that had muscle arms but regular Pro torsos. Supposedly the Uncharted guy already has a muscle body, so I guess that's what they will go with.

:lol

Very half-hearted. But the design on the arms was well done. I hope to expect something similar with the muscle bodies.

The biggest thing I'm taking from this is the possibility of more cult characters. I have a craving for high end horror.

Kyle Windrix nailed the first mask years ago with his 78 Myers for NECA. It's criminal that they've not been done as good if not better since.

Yeah the Mac 10 does look a little thin for what it should be, it needs more heft to it. Or maybe it's just the angle :huh

All those goddamn pouches need to be functional :lecture

I don't have experience with SS figures so I don't know if they do that or not.

I dont mind the gun itself...But the silencer/scope look nothing like the actual prop...So I hope they change it...Been waiting for an accurate 1/6 version of this gun setup...Closest is 21C, and even that one doesnt work for me...Thats basically it for me with this figure...I want accurate accessories...Those, and the headsculpt...The rest I can change or whatever if necessary...

Matt

I dont mind the gun itself...But the silencer/scope look nothing like the actual prop...So I hope they change it...Been waiting for an accurate 1/6 version of this gun setup...Closest is 21C, and even that one doesnt work for me...Thats basically it for me with this figure...I want accurate accessories...Those, and the headsculpt...The rest I can change or whatever if necessary...

Matt

Yeah the scope is pretty off. As long as it looks like the on film gun, proportions won't bother me that much.

30 pages of excitement just shows SSC and confirms again to HT that figures based on 1980's films do actually SELL!!!!

I don't think ive been this excited since SSC announced Star Wars figures.......

Back