1/6 SSC Snake Plissken Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The possibilities are endless if this is going to spill over into more cult classics. I've been high on excitement for 12 hours now since I first heard that Snake is FINALLY getting done :yess:

Yeah, I was having lunch with co-workers, they were talking about the projects and hockey and all I could think about is Snake. Pretty dazed right now.

tumblr_mdav0d3fMK1rtxt6x.gif

I'm defiantly going to be buying this!

Fingers cross they make a BTILC Jack Burton :pray:

:exactly: :duff

Yeah, I was having lunch with co-workers, they were talking about the projects and hockey and all I could think about is Snake. Pretty dazed right now.

tumblr_mdav0d3fMK1rtxt6x.gif

:lol yeah it's going to be a LONG week before we get to see the entire figure/accessories.

I remember waking up this morning and remembering the news and going "oh **** they're doing Snake!"

:lol yeah it's going to be a LONG week before we get to see the entire figure/accessories.

I remember waking up this morning and remembering the news and going "oh **** they're doing Snake!"

:lol

Comic con. 2014. And then another year after that. Released December 2015.

Don't think I'd get 2 to display w/o jacket but I may get a second for a gladiator scene if he includes the trash lid, bat and has the tat.

You think? Gah. I can't. I haven't been excited in a long time. I mean, by an action figure.

tumblr_mbgcq6kEEc1riqizno1_400.gif

Same. I've been buying up a lot of stuff, but there wasn't any excitement involved really. This is a whole other level of excitement for me and a pleasant surprise :peace

Congratulations on all who have wanted Snake. :clap

As stated I hope this leads to SSC releasing some other figures that Hot Toys seem to be missing out on.

Michael Myers '78 next please. :pray:

That'd be cool. But not the legs though. Only if they improved the hip and knee joints.
I don't expect anything more than the torso and arms, it's just an improvement over the half-hearted efforts with Joes that had muscle arms but regular Pro torsos. Supposedly the Uncharted guy already has a muscle body, so I guess that's what they will go with.

I think someone else said it, and it'll be the same for me. First SS figure that I will buy.
I can't see it out till Christmas 2014 though.

Back