1:6 SSC GI Joe Ninja Viper (ComicCon Exclusive)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If I can snag one cool, but I won't be broken up over it. Gort was a much better SDCCE.

Cool, I hope another HS and different accesories than Red Ninja

And the gripping hands.

Sideshow, please include hands that can hold the katanas and the sais firmly.

The hands and pants were the two things that kept me from getting a red ninja. Hope those are improved here and not just a recoloring. :p

Ordered. As long as his head sculpt is different, I’ll be happy.

Even with the same weapons, they ninjas come with so much stuff that you can differentiate them easily. I bashed a second Red Ninja for under $60 (just ordered the forearm and shin bracers, pants, undershirt, head wrap, head band, vest, sash, and rope belt - and to be honest, the head wrap, head band, and rope belt aren't necessary). Had an extra body lying around (Snake Eyes Prometheus after I ported him to a TTA), and of course the extra head the EX Red Ninja comes with, and I didn't even need to order extra weapons with the assortment of weapons the Ninja comes with. I have one ninja wielding the kusari gama and the order wielding the yari spear.

I was considering bashing another ninja using the Cobra Officer head, but will hold off for the Ninja Viper.

Though it sucks that we have to wait until June to get the next figure in this line (Dusty), it looks like we will get three figures pretty close together in short order - Dusty in June, Stalker in July, and Cobra Viper should ship in July as well.

Insider Scoop

-Look for this Cobra Ninja Viper to be just that... a Separate and unique offering... New Sculpt, Some cool New weapons a New pants pattern and the Ninja Viper Headgear... this is the Sideshow version of the Hasbro Classic (we thought a more subdued military green would add a little "Tacti-Coolness" for our more Real-World interpretation of the Classic in Teal)

Enjoy!

Insider Scoop

-Look for this Cobra Ninja Viper to be just that... a Separate and unique offering... New Sculpt, Some cool New weapons and the Ninja Viper Headgear... this is the Sideshow version of the Hasbro Classic (we thought a more subdued military green would add a little "Tacti-Coolness" for our more Real-World interpretation of the Classic in Teal)

Enjoy!

:rock:rock:rock :yess:

Back