1/6 SSC Destro

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
10015171_247982282065381_8637674127413856126_n.jpg

With the exception of the freakishly long neck, I think it looks pretty darn good.

I forgot about the special stand was coming out, looks pretty nice! I want to get at least one for Cobra Commander...but SS shipping is way too high. $28 for a $14 stand...

Those three look great together! Straight out of the cartoon, too bad some people had to nitpick this line to death...literally

well i am no pecasso but here is my WIP i still need to smooth it out but it's hot right now and it is giving me problems. once smoothed and casted and made chrome you will see the resemblance better. fleshtone stuff you cant really tell unless you got it up close

IMG_1478.jpg

IMG_3968.jpg

Those three look great together! Straight out of the cartoon, too bad some people had to nitpick this line to death...literally

You should Google nitpicking, I don't think you really understand what you're typing. By your logic the Star Wars line would have ended long ago. :lol

You should Google nitpicking, I don't think you really understand what you're typing. By your logic the Star Wars line would have ended long ago. :lol

Umm SS v2 didn't have the exact same pattern as the 88 card so people won't buy:nitpick. Destro's head isn't chrome but instead a shiny metal color so people won't buy:nitpick. Zartan doesn't change color, Destro doesn't have a fur collar....on and on nitpicking. Star wars has a definite source material, GI Joe has art cards and a cartoon as source material, my logic doesn't match up with yours, no.

with some love....
we can have a more classic take on him...
a really quick mock up..collar that i have isnt the right one...and will be painted black on the back...

10363964_10202261115304464_7298171620216637336_n_zpsce8b5de0.jpg

i went back and re-read some older posts about ideas on it...so this is where im at....anyone interested in the suit and collar..lmk

i can offer them up in shiny spandex or matte spandex...and i have 3 sizes that i can use..
kp02, HT t800 body(model in pic) or joe sized...

Is this closed except for the collar? Do you just pull it on (ie, is it solid in the back?)

Umm SS v2 didn't have the exact same pattern as the 88 card so people won't buy:nitpick. Destro's head isn't chrome but instead a shiny metal color so people won't buy:nitpick. Zartan doesn't change color, Destro doesn't have a fur collar....on and on nitpicking. Star wars has a definite source material, GI Joe has art cards and a cartoon as source material, my logic doesn't match up with yours, no.

Not liking something because of creative choices made in difference is not nitpicking, unless you are saying you are so bland and unimaginative that you just like everything offered to you, in which case the prblem is yours, and the point stands, Star Wars releases are actually 'nitpicked' and still releasing en masse, so your logic ( actual lack of) makes no sense. Since they made a thread about the Joe line being on hiatus, maybe you should move your random unfounded whining about nitpicking being the death of the line over there. Unless you have inside knowledge that Sideshow decided to put the line on hiatus because some people on a message board didn't like Destro's coat. :slap

Anybody who likes those 'plate' look Arnold heads going to get an Arnold sculpt to do a Destro unmasking pose?

Lol, nice gif. :lol
There was some talk of unmasked Destro right before release, considering the facial features, good opportunity for people wanting something like that.

I NEED THIS ANSWERED

all you guys that are using Hot Toys bodies with these Sideshow Cobra and Joes, how are you making the pegs fit?????

I'v looked into it and the pegs for hot toys don't fit appropriately into Sideshow bodies and vice versa

I'm not using ht body im using KP02 body not sure what problem with sizing is you may need to use epoxy on joint to thicken it.

on another note i was looking at destro's body suit next to the red velvet (yck is the only word) but i do have some rich leather looking pleather i used for wonder woman and it does look promising and will stay upright with little to no effort.

I NEED THIS ANSWERED

all you guys that are using Hot Toys bodies with these Sideshow Cobra and Joes, how are you making the pegs fit?????

I'v looked into it and the pegs for hot toys don't fit appropriately into Sideshow bodies and vice versa

Pop out the Sideshow posts. Pop in the Hot Toys barbells.

Back