1/6 SSC Destro

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know Im in the minority here and I don't blame people for having issue with what SS did on this guy, but I like it. I think the vest is a better option than that jacket and I don't really mind the original head sculpt with the eyebrow up look. I don't know but I think its ok.

Actually I added them in Windows paint, but the point was the original Destro had eyebrows on his mask and I'll be adding them to mine when I get him.

The cartoon Destro did, but the original action figure did not have black eyebrows.

If he's able to wear the vest and jacket at the same time without it looking too snug, the extra details would certainly help him pop more. Maybe?

My bad, I should have said cartoon Destro and the original card art have eyebrows.

Say what? :cuckoo:

45694.jpg

You gonna try and sell us on those being eyebrows on his cheeks too? :lol

Wonder if there is anyway to do a body swap to the TTM with the neck they gave him.

I don't know why SS just didn't sculpt that mask. It's trumps both of the ones they made up and the exclusive one is horrid.

Does anyone else think that the Exclusive sculpt looks like you can see some flesh in the eye holes? It looks to me like you can, making it more of a "man in the iron mask", which I like.

Still not crazy about those rivets around the side and top of the mask, but prefer it to Spock eyebrow version.

I assumed the exclusive portrait was an homage to the McCullen clan destro.

2hz1klg.jpg
2md5gex.jpg

As for moving him to a TTM I plan on putting him on the TTM-20 to beef him up....shouldn't be an issue with the neck as the joints are compatible but The thighs might not fit in the pants too well.

Last edited:
Does anyone else think that the Exclusive sculpt looks like you can see some flesh in the eye holes? It looks to me like you can, making it more of a "man in the iron mask", which I like.

Still not crazy about those rivets around the side and top of the mask, but prefer it to Spock eyebrow version.

I dislike the rivets but am hoping the Ex is the better portrait. I don't mind the realism.

Back