1/6 SSC - A Nightmare on Elm Street: Freddy Krueger Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sideshows older Freddy figures look better than this...really poor effort

Really? I think the new one looks better than this:

OldSSCFreddy.jpg

I just came across this 1/4 scale noes 3 figure at Toys R Us.

Have to say, I would way rather spend the money on this (at less then half the price of the SSC figure)

9ffefe1937f5ed0d00ae13d408ba20b7.jpg

While nice looking, it's just not in the same league as a mixed media 1/6 scale figure. Even as flat at the SS figure appears in that particular video, it has far more life to it than the sculpted toys r us figure.

Yeah, the hat.

Although i dont fault them for it not being removable, it sits lower in the proto pics. Looks way more menacing.

Not excited at all anymore. May just cancel mine. Kind of bummed Jason won't be sharing the shelf with anyone but this didn't meet my low expectations lol. I'd rather have the 1/4 NECA version.

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk

Even playing Devil's advocate, I struggle to find the reasoning of them gluing (and incorrectly placing) the hat to the head. Is it just so they don't have to spend time (money) on painting the top of the head?

It's just..........dumb.

honestly the only real reason I can think of is because it seems like the head always gets marked where the hat sits on Freddy's head on past figures?

I dunno, I could be wrong lol. In any case, almost everything about the hat looks all kinds of bad and is a big turn off for me on the figure.

I'M not happy with final release hope they do another not being able to change hat is bad form on sideshow imo, Just disapointed but still buying need a freddy in collection.

Sideshow has this arriving in September. Reviews being up shouldn't be surprising if SS is right about September.

Back