1/6 SSC - A Nightmare on Elm Street: Freddy Krueger Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think I would have been fin with it if ALL the chevrons were off.....but seeing plenty with it centered....

I've seen none that are exactly centered. As close as they get, they are all still a little off to the right. Some are definitely WORSE than others though.
HA, first time a figure's flaw actually made me feel better... Can't wait to hear what SS's response to you will be...

Has anyone made an actual decent 1984 original film incarnation of Freddy with screen accurate make up and sweater? :-/ Is there a likeness/licensing issue with the original film?

Has anyone made an actual decent 1984 original film incarnation of Freddy with screen accurate make up and sweater? :-/ Is there a likeness/licensing issue with the original film?

No accurate officially licensed 1/6 figures have been done unfortunately. NECA has made a few really great 7" figures though, and I wouldn't be surprised if they do a 1/4 scale at some point. There's the old McFarlane 1/4 scale figure which is actually really nicely done (but is more of a statue than a figure), and there's been some nice custom/unlicensed figures that will cost you an arm and leg as well.

It's not a licensing issue from Sideshow, it's a laziness issue lol

NECA released a 1/4 Freddy´s Revenge figure (which is awesome) and in late June (now) they started shipping the Dream Warriors set. As the previous comes with two heads,and several hands available. The "puppet" from the "sleep walk" scene in Dream Warriors is expected in late July.

13041433_10206175765849093_8945760473230612637_o.jpg 13041208_10206175728488159_7938581109476480580_o.jpg

Not a huge horror fan but Jason and Freddy are so iconic, I believe I'm going to pick both of them up.

For the price I think it's worthwile to pick them both up... neither will be perfect; but certainly the best mass produced 1/6 version and can be even better (at least so far that's the case for Jason) with a few tweaks.

Me too. I'd get H1 Myers as well, but I think that Leatherface with the saw is more iconic.

From what I have read through the course of me being a member here and other collector's pages is that it will be unlikely to get a H1 (My favorite horror villain and one of my favorite movies) figure due to licensing being a pain. But, I would LOVE that! I was bummed about not seeing more Leatherface but, I am not in a huge rush as I have some stuff already coming up within the next year so a little delay would be okay with my right now lol.

Oh never realised this was getting released not a huge fan of the movie but would look cool set up with a Jason figure 😀 Buy

Me too.

See, M8 could have said Lennon is expected out July of next year and sent out notice that he's arriving earlier. M8 would have come out like champs.

Back