1/6 spawn figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Victοr

BANNED
Reaction score
Spawn is one of my favorite characters and despite the movie being mediocre i still think spawn looked badass.Wouldn't it be nice if we could get a DX movie version from hot toys (with an unmasked head,cape and guns) and a comic version from Sideshow?

here's my 1/6 spawn custom hope you like it.
103_5253.jpg
103_5268.jpg

despite the movie being pretty lackluster and the comics taking a dive, the character was such a bad ass in the 90s and the design of the live action movie costume would warrant a buy from me, I wouldn't even need to think about it. One of my all time favorite toys as a kid was the 6 inch deluxe movie spawn that came in the big ass box and had the wing cape and the climbing hands and shoulder spikes like the pick above, along with the violator from the movie. I was such a spawn fanatic as a kid.

I have a question though: Is SS going to see this thread or is it just wishful thinking? Are we going to get an answer?

^ I wouldn't rule it out. It's gonna be good money for them. After all McFarlane isn't really in their golden years like in the early 2000s.

I have a question though: Is SS going to see this thread or is it just wishful thinking? Are we going to get an answer?

I think it's wishful thinking, even though medicom did make a spawn figure a few years back. But my main interest would be of the film version, I think it's by far his coolest look, so hot toys would be the best bet for that one. If sideshow did these I think they would be comic based, which I wouldn't mind, I would kill for a 1/6 midevil spawn. That would be sick.

I think it's wishful thinking, even though medicom did make a spawn figure a few years back. But my main interest would be of the film version, I think it's by far his coolest look, so hot toys would be the best bet for that one. If sideshow did these I think they would be comic based, which I wouldn't mind, I would kill for a 1/6 midevil spawn. That would be sick.

don't count on any 1/6th spawn unless you make a custom hottoys won't pu the license.

don't count on any 1/6th spawn unless you make a custom hottoys won't pu the license.

idk why they wouldn't, they did do ghost rider, and his movie was just as bad as spawns, and spawn is a far cooler looking character. I don't get it. I can only guess because the film itself is so old.

and this.........

todd_bio_photo_01_lg.jpg

do you mean spawn being a far cooler character to create as a figure or the fact the film is so old they don't have any interest in it?

and that's pretty cool ThreeA had interest in the line but it seems it didn't go anywhere, I wouldn't hold my breath for that.

Ohhhhhhhhh do you mean todd doesn't want to out source for collectible figures? Medicom did do one even though it wasn't very popular, hardly ever heard anything about it.

I contacted 3a and they said that they can't say anything about it at the moment.If it was cancelled they would say it right?I bet they are working on it.

also... the thread on the official message board is still open... and ashley keeps his board quite clean from bullsh|t...or canceled products... could be a good sign too...

i think i remember a year ago they were still arguing about license contract and stuff... and ashley wood told us to demand the figure from Todd....
the spawn community hasn't had any faith that new figures will come out by demanding it... since they were doing that for years...

so.... my guess is... it's not 3A's top priority to release that..
on the other hand i know from insiders, that collaborations often take quite some time... especially for a small company like 3A...

personally i expect a raven spawn... since it's Ashley's baby...
series25_hellspawn11_photo_04_dp.jpg

also... the thread on the official message board is still open... and ashley keeps his board quite clean from bullsh|t...or canceled products... could be a good sign too...

i think i remember a year ago they were still arguing about license contract and stuff... and ashley wood told us to demand the figure from Todd....
the spawn community hasn't had any faith that new figures will come out by demanding it... since they were doing that for years...

so.... my guess is... it's not 3A's top priority to release that..
on the other hand i know from insiders, that collaborations often take quite some time... especially for a small company like 3A...

personally i expect a raven spawn... since it's Ashley's baby...
series25_hellspawn11_photo_04_dp.jpg

interesting about the ThreeA stuff. It's to bad McFarlene is so hard to work with. There's so many opportunities if they reached out and worked with other great companies to produce a new line of high end collectibles. When was the last time McFarlene even made spawn figures? Hasn't it been a while?

Back