1/6 Space marines.....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Dorgs, loving the work on the chaplain!

Fancy doing one of these at some point? ;)

P6290825.jpg

P6290826.jpg

Yea, shameless plug of my continued work...lol

Would love to see you put your talents to a Dread Knight tho :D

Doc

YES! O do fancy doing one of those... I was gasin to a chap a while back who said he was going to make one... but not heard any more from him... This is the thing about the 40K universe.... its sooooo massive.. and not alot has been done in 1-6th... so the world is at our feet......

Crackin paint job Dr

With the main structure done.. its time for the fun.... gonna make some mould tomorrow and shrink some skull... he will be fully loaded :)

411940_322961504455555_1525452208_o.jpg

323277_322961624455543_377259810_o.jpg

Also want to do some bones on his boots rather than paint them....

241962_322961801122192_406774686_o.jpg

Elar, where's your smiley at the end of your post?! Me, CBob and Clparker added 1, I insist you do the same!! :lecture :lol

Superb Mark. Very envious of the person who'll get that :)
Just one question though: Would it be possible to shrink that helmet at all? Not telling you to do it but just wondering if it's doable? Lol!

:panic::panic::panic: OH TROUSERS!! Do you thing the Chaplain helm is to big!!!!!!! :panic::panic::panic:

Nooooooo!!!!!! It's a thing of absolute perfection :lecture I'm just used to seeing a small undersized noggin on the Marines! I suppose because the skull effectively looks like a face it would be 'interesting' seeing it in a slightly smaller scale? ...

Mark Is it heckers like!!! I just meant I'd be interested to see howd it look in a slightly smaller scale... Oh dear.. :( Taxi for one please!!

Back