• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

1:6 Sideshow Star Wars - Selling Entire Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

URMonkeyTron

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey everybody,

My wife & I are having our first child & rumor has it them little guys are expensive. So I'm cutting a line out of my collecting life & I chose my SS Star Wars collection. I have pretty much everything released 1:6 wise (I'm going to keep the clone troopers) & all are the exclusive version if it was an option. They have never been displayed; only opened to make sure everything was oka with the figure. Thanks to everyone who bid & got my figures. I've heard from a few you & I'm glad that they've found homes where they'll be enjoyed.

Please check it out & thanks!

JULY 19 - FINALLY DECIDED TO PART WITH THE EXCLUSIVE PHASE 2 TROOPERS.

Also I'm selling these under my wife's account. The reason is due to the initial selling of my collection. PayPal has determined that by my putting up for auction too many high valued items in a short amount of time it allows them to prevent me to access the money earned from that auction. Their new rule for me is that I cannot withdrawal any money from the account until 21 days after the auction ends. I don't agree with a third party vendor in a transaction being able to decide that what you earned from your work & effort is actually theirs to do what they please until they decide otherwise. It's like giving money to a friend to give to another person you owe & that middle person deciding that they will hold they money until they see fit to give it to other party. It's for that reason I must circumvent the system. So please check out the above link to see the feedback for the account I sold my figures with previously. Below is the link to the new auctions with my wife's account. I hope you guys understand why I had to do this.

https://shop.ebay.com/theqofk/m.html?_trksid=p4340.l2562

PLEASE USE THE DIRECTLY ABOVE LINK TO VIEW MY WIFE'S ACCOUNT & THE CURRENT LISTINGS. USE THE ONE BELOW TO VIEW MY ACCOUNT & FEEDBACK WHERE I SOLD MY COLLECTION.

https://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=nannersnanners&ftab=AllFeedback

Last edited:
Too bad you don't ship to Brazil. I know some people who would be interest in bidding.
Good luck!

I'll be keeping an eye on these. I've been back and forth on starting to collect this line. Congrats on the baby.

Congrats on the baby! Most of your figs are on my watch list! Your wife will be pleased with the cash this lot will bring in! Anyone say told you so? Ha

Thank you so much for the kind words.

Yeah I really didn't want to get rid of them as I've been getting these guys from the beginning but sometimes sacrifices need to be made. Also there is a nice feeling of purging. I mean I had them all in storage & never displayed them. That's no way to treat a collection.

Same here, will be a good current gauge on prices.

Yeah, I didn't really think about that. It will especially show others on the board a good starting for point for finding deals.

I was contemplating keeping all the clone troopers, but I'm starting to lean toward putting all the Phase 1 Clones I have up. I'll probably decide on that sometime later tonight as I forgot a whole box of stuff to put up such as the ROTJ Palpatine, Yoda, CW Anakin & a couple of Sandtroopers.

When you have so many figures boxed up & stored away you lose track of how many boxes everything is stored in. So I found another box that I totally missed. I've put those up for auction. They are:

Yoda: Jedi Mentor - Exclusive
Emperor Palpatine - Exclusive
Anakin Skywalker: Clone General - Exclusive
Sandtrooper: Squad Leader
Sandtrooper: Corporal
Imperial Throne

Thanks!

Last edited:
Back