1/6 Sideshow Snowtrooper 2012

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Sideshow Snowtrooper arrived. A nice figure but it came with its cod piece almost completely unattached, so I had to fix it. I don't like the way the back pack attaches, pretty stupid. But overall the figure is cool, reasonably accurate (the squinting eyes are still the most striking problem) and the body is better than previous OT troopers. I like the weathering, really great. Overall 8.5/10

sideshowsnowtrooper08.jpg

figuredisplay02.jpg

figuredisplay01.jpg

Snow trooper shipping Monday .. can't wait to add him plus the cannon! Would like to get two more to make a display of three.

What's up people? New sideshow/hot toys collector here showing off a mediocre phone pic of my new snowy. I just picked it up this evening at a local shop, and I must say I'm quite impressed, at the same time they had a corporal sandtrooper at a decent price, and I couldn't help myself. :lol
57E6F6A6_zps84cfc782.jpg

What other accuracy issues did you have other than goggles/head? I missed a delivery and mine isn't here till Monday now.:gah:

:lecture jkno knows his troopers!

Besides the squinting eyes (which are the biggest issue IMO), I think the helmet veil and the back pack are a tad too big and the helmet misses the small bolt on top (the last one easily added with a bit of silver paint):

snowtrooper-04.JPG

There are 3 red square buttons on top of each other on the chest armor of the figure, but on the real armor suit the middle one was white:

SNOW-TROOPER-2.jpg

Not big problems, the bigger are the way the straps attach the backpack (quite accurate, but not very sturdy) and as some said the hands that are a bit too large.

jkno said:
Quote:

Originally Posted by swsqueakquels

What other accuracy issues did you have other than goggles/head? I missed a delivery and mine isn't here till Monday now.

jkno knows his troopers!

Besides the squinting eyes (which are the biggest issue IMO), I think the helmet veil and the back pack are a tad too big and the helmet misses the small bolt on top (the last one easily added with a bit of silver paint):

IMAGE#1

There are 3 red square buttons on top of each other on the chest armor of the figure, but on the real armor suit the middle one was white:

IMAGE#2

Not big problems, the bigger are the way the straps attach the backpack (quite accurate, but not very sturdy) and as some said the hands that are a bit too large.

Odd that he did not mention the hands being too big.

Posted from Sideshowcollectors.com App for Android

FedEx just tried to sting me on this. Charging over double the amount. Almost £60 in fees, £50 of that being VAT. Yeah, cause this was really a £250 item.

Paid less to get HT Luke in.

They're obviously employing people who can't do simple math calculations.

Back