1/6 Sideshow Snowtrooper 2012

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yup. Ill take a Tie and an AT driver as well as a DS Gunner and DS Trooper.
vupedeme.jpg
begepuje.jpg

I need these guys, too. :thud:

ME TOO!

Glad this new year one worked...the Dec 21 one didn't work on almost anything...

Used code NEWYEAR13 to knock $15 off this guy!

Nice, but there is something a little lame about the way SSC handles discounts, gift cards, and rewards points. No combining of points and cards/discounts, gift cards only usable on GC eligible products (aka old, unsold product) and some newer gift cards with a 1-2 month expiration period. They are unlike any other company. Any other GC you go "woohoo - what will I buy?" - with SSC, it's like "Hmm... is there anything on the list that's worth it...?" And these codes... I mean 10% is fine and in line with Sideshow's past offerings - but more like 20% off would be a really cool New Years code. Sorry, had to vent.

Nice, but there is something a little lame about the way SSC handles discounts, gift cards, and rewards points. No combining of points and cards/discounts, gift cards only usable on GC eligible products (aka old, unsold product) and some newer gift cards with a 1-2 month expiration period. They are unlike any other company. Any other GC you go "woohoo - what will I buy?" - with SSC, it's like "Hmm... is there anything on the list that's worth it...?" And these codes... I mean 10% is fine and in line with Sideshow's past offerings - but more like 20% off would be a really cool New Years code. Sorry, had to vent.

I agree with you. It does kind of suck to see 'Discount' and then find out it's only for 'Discount Eligible' items and that you can't use points. And why can't we use the points exactly....?

If they are going to charge more for distribution, and justify that mark-up with points, why can't you use the points on anything in conjunction with discount offers? Do they NOT want us to purchase their items?

Yeah, but $15 off is twice as much as the $7.50 I lost in RP... so this is the best deal if you're ordering the exclusive.

Back