1/6 Sideshow Snowtrooper 2012

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pretty sure it'll come back in stock before release. Stuff goes in and out of stock at BBTS constantly. Given they've had to heavily discount a lot of their SW SSC stuff, they're probably just trying to ensure they don't get stuck with a bunch of extras on release.

Seriously, the cannon is not that complex. Nor is it really that big. Even with their new price range this should be a $75 item at most. If it was released 5 years ago I would think $50 was crazy.

Remember the Darth Maul probe droids were only like $30 for 3. What would those cost these days? $100? :lol

SSC is off their rocker. IMO they are doing this on purpose to establish another item that the will seperate the elite collectors from the common folk.

Still disagree. Jabba archway is the perfect example. I'd much rather have the E-Web for about the same price and the cannon seems by far a more complicated sculpt. IDK, just seems overly simplified to say the only reason for the price is evil Sideshow trying to gouge the poor collector.

Pretty sure it'll come back in stock before release. Stuff goes in and out of stock at BBTS constantly. Given they've had to heavily discount a lot of their SW SSC stuff, they're probably just trying to ensure they don't get stuck with a bunch of extras on release.

Its ok I have my two Snowtroopers on order with them. Unfortunately I missed out on getting the Boba Fett from BBTS. I emailed BBTS about Boba Fett and they said that was all that they would get in, such a pity. So I've found Boba Fett available to order from a local shop.

394659_10150980155604145_74690205_n.jpg

Check the HOTH display in the background!

This just doesn't seem to be all that good for all the waiting. There are plenty of guys here who did custom mods to the Hasbro figure that look way better. Dorgmal Snow, Barryo, Chakaman just to name a few. Not to mention 150 is way overpriced.

Wow. If they made that base available, I'd buy multiple!

Including one for my Superman HT figure!

They look great and I have no regrets ordering the trooper and the gun. I might pick up a regular down the road to have a setup like that.

Looks heaps better in these shots than on the sideshow website.

Thinking of getting one now!! Looks great!!

that snow display base looks fairly simple to make. a piece of that dense white foam, some holiday snow, a few scrapes here & there & viola!!....bad ass display for multiple figs.......:yess:

Back