1/6 Sideshow Snowtrooper 2012

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I also added the Hot Toys helmet to my Sideshow in the end....

Did not fit the peg yet though.

IMG_3563.JPG

I still think the body of the sideshow figure looks better than the HT version. This hybrid looks great!

The SSC boots definitely look better than HT. I also narrowed the chest armor with the hairdryer. I will only need to tighten the straps a bit as well.

I have managed to pick up a HT head for my Sideshow figure. The difference is remarkable. I have the Hot Toy coming next month so will swap the gloves too. 2 great snowtroopers then.

Yep, so glad I didn't sell all my SSC snowies, now just to find reasonable priced heads. :pray:

The combo of SSC Snowie with HT helmet makes the SSC figure quite a different thing entirely. Didn't even want to change the hands, I like the 2 finger pointing hand of the SSC figure

The combo of SSC Snowie with HT helmet makes the SSC figure quite a different thing entirely. Didn't even want to change the hands, I like the 2 finger pointing hand of the SSC figure

Yep, your pics convinced me. :lecture

I just bought another head to replace that ugly sideshow one. :yess: I got it for 45+5 for shipping. once he comes in I will have five of these bad boys 3 HT and 2 SSC.

Back