1/6 Sideshow Snowtrooper 2012

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very nice pictures! This is still on my list of things to get.

Btw I've seen some discussion on exchanging the face guard(?) on this guy, anyone got more info on that?

I replaced the masks on mine. ZE_501 helped me out. Huge improvement.

2015-11-08 19.30.06.jpg

Them's fighting words. :)

I'd love to get another Snowtrooper lower than original retail - so should have just ordered two back in 2013.

Same here... I figured they'd at least take a short post release dip in prices and I could get one for around $100. Never happened on him or the E-Web Cannon and now I only have an Exclusive Snowtrooper :lol

But it's not just the hood that's funky/off - it's the dome and the goggles too. I managed to get a good pic of the goggles on the costume and have been meaning to make them out of styrene but then I started thinking "HT will do one soon enough."

Wow that looks great! Complicated to do?

Not really. The only tricky part is making a pattern for the mask. Make it big enough so you can trim it to your liking. Then you just remove the rubber mask and glue the new one in place. Mine are made with a vinyl with paper backing. This allows for the folds and creases to stay put.

Coincidence....I just finished my custom Commander last night.

Many thanks to forum member Aliaz for helping me out with the Acrylic Rod for the Probe Droid.

289df8a66bff156dc5a40300a85242b2.jpg

8fe2fb436b1b5ef09754d5c66df171e0.jpg

Many thanks to forum member Aliaz for helping me out with the Acrylic Rod for the Probe Droid.

Very nice! Is that Enaud's head? And what boots did you use?

8fe2fb436b1b5ef09754d5c66df171e0.jpg

Very cool!

He looks like yelling: "Let's probe them!"

Back