1/6 Sideshow Snowtrooper 2012

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For me the only problem albeit a big one is the body, I haven't seen a lot of people in the thread that had broken figures or a lot of stuff loose in the box as some of the newer Sideshow figures. A couple of upside down codpieces (or was it belts?) I think.

So if you get a body that can stand straight and hold the arms in a pose you're good.

I haven't had a chance to unbox him yet (waiting for my display case to come), but so far from what I can see in the box everything looks good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My pic from last winter.

attachment.php

Well I finally had some time to set up my Snowtrooper. I like him a lot. Think I did a pretty decent job for my first stab at posing.
d7781735d98e1ddcfb66dd242157f176.jpg
c1a3d75c9123a290b7b5e585a4c9f321.jpg
7b7d9c17b75b6f633af2f24787ed511f.jpg
eaab8e8563b69ab449a407efd674cbb4.jpg

I like it. Kinda looks like the PF version.

That was my inspiration for the top half. I liked the head turn and the blaster held across the chest. The bottom half is basically mimicking the stance they have on the box.

So I was finally able to snag an E-web cannon for a good price, and it's such a nice piece. Unfortunately the tube has a nasty kink in it because the set was never opened. Anyway, it's great and gave me an excuse to rediscover how good the Snowtrooper fig is. I would love to upgrade the mask to the vinyl or whatever material a few of you guys have.

IMG_6497.jpg

IMG_6499.jpg

IMG_6502.jpg

IMG_6504%201.jpg

IMG_6503.jpg

IMG_6506.jpg

IMG_6505.jpg

IMG_6507.jpg

Nice.

Was this released in 2012 or was that the preorder open then? I can't remember.

I've had a floppy body on mine since I got it and I think it's time I give him an upgrade. Are there any recommendations on a body? And will the helmet fit without any modifications needed?

I was lucky to snag this guy a couple of months ago, brand new for about retail price. I was unimpressed at first but it's grown on me since then. It's a cool figure and I find with some efforts the Pro body can hold pretty decent poses.

Here are some pics I took:

I'm waiting for the Scout, now. And then the TIE pilot. Not sure about AT-AT driver though. I love it but I'm not comfortable with the price tag. I might be glad with just a trio of troopers.

Very nice pictures! This is still on my list of things to get.

Btw I've seen some discussion on exchanging the face guard(?) on this guy, anyone got more info on that?

I was lucky to snag this guy a couple of months ago, brand new for about retail price. I was unimpressed at first but it's grown on me since then. It's a cool figure and I find with some efforts the Pro body can hold pretty decent poses.

Here are some pics I took:

I'm waiting for the Scout, now. And then the TIE pilot. Not sure about AT-AT driver though. I love it but I'm not comfortable with the price tag. I might be glad with just a trio of troopers.

I like the kneeling pose you did. Good job!

I'm thinking of selling mine. What's a decent price to ask? I checked eBay and there seems to be a wide spectrum.

Back